The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Autobiography

GRAHAM PEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF MR G FLETCHER IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING LURCHER RACING OR NON PED RACING THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.

who is the publisher? where will the book be available to purchase?

who is Mr Fletcher

There you go Geoff, 6 mins after posting and you've sold a copy already! :D

Geoff will be buying the beers on saturday! :cheers:

Macha said:
who is the publisher? where will the book be available to purchase?
who is Mr Fletcher

Mr G Pendleton is the publisher, available from W H Smith outlets

Who is Mr Fletcher? How very dare you! :rant:

Will there be photographs of him as a young lad etc?

Is it available in large print/braille? lol

This is a wind up aint it???

Is this one of those youve been had things ,if so,nice one.but if youre serious i'll def have one.Could do with some tips.

Karen-Coral said:
Will there be photographs of him as a young lad etc?
Is it available in large print/braille? lol

This is a wind up aint it???

No its battery operated and when they run flat you can have them :D

billyboy45 said:
Is this one of those youve been had things ,if so,nice one.but if youre serious i'll def have one.Could do with some tips.
Nice one Billy you want some tips think not Number one Irish racing champ :D

billyboy45 said:
NO THEY GO ON SALE JANUARY 2ND 2007 £15.99 GREAT VALUE

HES KNOWN AS THE FASTEST SLIPPER IN THE WEST

Graham, how on earth do you expect me to complete this autobiography by the end of this week, if I have to keep replying to all the queries? :sweating:

COULD YOU NOT GET THE BOOK OUT FOR XMAS ...WOULD MAKE GREAT XMAS GIFTS :cheers: LOL

GRAHAM PEM said:
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF MR G FLETCHER IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING LURCHER RACING OR NON PED RACING THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.

I think Jeff would do a great job maybe he should do something each month for the whippet news or irg mag...bet it would be very interesting reading (w00t)

u could use that pic of phil for the cover fletch :D

That would depend on what I wrote about :b :D

I THOUGHT HAZEL WAS ON A PROMISE SUNDAY WHEN FLETCH DISSAPEARED,NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH WHY HE WENT EARLY

and you said i was a breedy gastard for scoffing the roses :D :p

milly said:
NEILPEM said:
I THOUGHT HAZEL WAS ON A PROMISE SUNDAY WHEN FLETCH DISSAPEARED,NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH WHY HE WENT EARLY
While you lot were stood freezing your hazel nuts off,Phil Lou(chris's gift)Hazel and me was sat in the pub having a massive mixed grill,washed down with a nice glass of lagar,followed by Black Forest Gateau :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yOU KEEP THIS UP GEOF ,N YOU'LL NOT BE AROUND FOR THE LAUNCH.SO TAKE THIS TIP FROM ME.ULSTER FRY+BLACK FOREST GATEAU UMPTEEN TIMES PER MONTH =ONE MASSIVE HEART ATTIC. LOOK AFTER YOURESELF GEOF.(And yes , i do care )

Thanks for the advice Billy, on a serious note I would like to say how much I enjoyed all the replies on this topic I was sat here peeing my self and thinking why cant K9 be like this all of the time having the crack witty remarks :thumbsup: :D

Only if you will advertise my book on your posh van :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back