The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

'azarin' Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Your saluki is stunning.

Good choice of stud for your whippy babies. He is beautiful. I have always been a HUGE fan of his sire Wolftone Viking.

Beautiful babies, lovely deep chests that come back beautifully - Banana Shake & Bluberry Night can hope in a little boat & float down to NZ ;)

Buttermilk Muffin and Blueberry Night can go in my christmas stocking :D

Blueberry night looks beautiful and full of character!

Gorgeous healthy looking babes!

On Sunday, at the International Dog Show in Bialystok, Alisa won the breed and was group third under Miklos Lavente, from Hungary :)

lisabialystokpodium.JPG

Neli was second with excellent in champion class

neliruch.JPG

Puppies 4,5weeks - http://www.azarin.pl/puppies45weeks.html :D

cookie1r.jpg

Laura

yup still buttermilk and blueberry for me. I'm a real sucker for dark brindle parti's :b

Those names are so delicious.

beutifull babies, :wub: banana shake and blueburry night for me please. wonder if banana shake would like come to scotland o:) :- my girls would love him. :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Buttermilk Muffin and Butterscotch Candy for me, they are a super litter :)

Thanks all! Banana Shake, Buttermilk Muffin and Blueberry Night are ma favorites too :)

beutifull babies, :wub: banana shake and blueburry night for me please. wonder if banana shake would like come to scotland o:) :- my girls would love him. :b
Yes, It would be wonderful :wub: ( I dream about good home for him o:) )

dsc1078.jpg

Congrat's on your wins at the dog show, well done :)

Beautiful babies - that wee Bluberry Night is just :wub: :wub: :wub: and my favourite at this stage. Looking forward to more piccys

I can't believe they're 6 weeks already! they look absolutely amazing! :thumbsup: are any of them leaving Poland?

p.s. I love your signature pic :wub:

What a lovely litter ... hard to believe Miss Blueberry Night hasn't been snapped up, she's lucious :wub:

All your dogs are gorgeous. Alisa is a real stunner :wub: :wub:

I can't believe they're 6 weeks already! they look absolutely amazing! :thumbsup: are any of them leaving Poland?
p.s. I love your signature pic :wub:

Thanks! :)

In Poland - Bilberry Cocktail, Butterscotch Candy, Buttermilk Muffin (I'm looking for co-owner for him) and I don't know where will be live Blueberry Night (I'm looking for lovely, show home for her) , Caramel and Pie ;)

Puppies 7weeks - http://www.azarin.pl/puppies7weeks.html

Blueberry Night

cookie7.JPG

cookie7s.JPG

Laura

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Puppies are at new homes.

Black brindle girl - Blueberry Night 'Cookie' will live in Norway, so she will leave to her new family in April (quarantine).

Buttermilk Muffin stays with me! :)

Muffin

dsc0337d.jpg

dsc2422.jpg

Cookie

dsc0303f.jpg

dsc0309k.jpg

L

Yes those two are still my picks. Have been since I saw them at 4 weeks I think. You should be pretty chuffed with them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back