The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

B......d Fireworks

GOOD LUCK hope pups are as bonnie as Gracie :huggles:

Go and tell your neighbours she is in labour and what will happen if thay start letting fireworks off.

Nana Josie said come on Gracie PUSH :luck:

:luck: gud luck with pups gaz!let us know how she gets on

midlanderkeith said:
kris said:
have to say my lot arent botherd by them but i feel for people whos pets are. :( theres been a lot of recent legislation re fireworks.you cant let them off before 7 am and after 11 pm and theres a lot of other new laws about them.some are on here   http://www.nsca.org.uk/pages/environment_f...rework_laws.cfm
Laws, folks around here dont give a monkies about laws Kris, they were letting em off here last week at 1 in the morning

keith

they cant do anything if noone reports them :- "

kris said:
midlanderkeith said:
kris said:
have to say my lot arent botherd by them but i feel for people whos pets are. :( theres been a lot of recent legislation re fireworks.you cant let them off before 7 am and after 11 pm and theres a lot of other new laws about them.some are on here   http://www.nsca.org.uk/pages/environment_f...rework_laws.cfm
Laws, folks around here dont give a monkies about laws Kris, they were letting em off here last week at 1 in the morning

keith

And by the time anyone comes, thats if they do :- " and if folks have the guts to report them, you will see, fireworks going off whenever folks decide to let em off :- " :- "

grace is in the vets as i type for a c section due to a breech puppy pickin her up soon :)

Aw bless her, hope everything ok and pups and mum doin fine :luck:

Hope Grace and the pups are ok Gaz :luck: :luck: :luck:

hope ll is well and u get some lovely babies :luck:

mutley said:
grace is in the vets as i type for a c section due to a breech puppy pickin her up soon :)
Owww I hope all goes well, Tanyia is the only one thats got away with giving birth without a c-section , all have been a breech pup getting stuck.

kisses and very gentle hugs to Gracie

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Hope all goes well for Gracie & the pups :huggles: :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
kris said:
midlanderkeith said:
kris said:

keith

And by the time anyone comes, thats if they do :- " and if folks have the guts to report them, you will see, fireworks going off whenever folks decide to let em off :- " :- "

then if you think that reporting them wont do anything go round with a 12 bore and give them both barrels!THAT should sort them out! :thumbsup:

pups home with mum all fine 3 bitches 1 dog :thumbsup: not a firework at all tnite allready did the 12bore threat kris :p

Thank god they are all ok

Good luck with the puppies

Hope your neighbours emigrate soon!!!!!!! :(

2 fawn like dad and 2 blue like mum...

couple of pics Ive just got her settled down , shes a bit bewildered still wondering whats going on ...not much sleep for me tonight lol

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mutley said:
2 fawn like dad and 2 blue like mum...couple of pics Ive just got her settled down , shes a bit bewildered still wondering whats going on ...not much sleep for me tonight lol

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

Well done,and congrat's.What big long pup's,they're massive looking,it's no wonder she could'nt get the pup out.Good to see that mum look's ok,and hope the pup's do well.Keep an eye on mum's milk supply,in case she dries up. This time last year,my greyhound pup's were born,and there was a party down the bottom of the field behind me.When the firework's started the greyhound bitch went totaly berzerk,and was trying to hide behind everthing,and wrapping herself up around the pup's n stuff.She then started being very rough with them in an attempt i suppose to protect them.I had to muzzle her,till the perty was over and all went quiet.I did'nt interfear with the party people,as they were all drunk.Reason ive put this here is that they were at it again,last night,and ive got pup's a week old.Will leave going down till tomorrow,as Tara isnt that bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back