The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

B.w.r.a Grand National

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
40lb scr- almost bobs 1st

b- rodger the dodger

w- kaiser chief

pic

pic6-19.jpg
Well done to David with Almost Bobs (Jack the lad X Maggie) :thumbsup:

Wish we could have been there.

And well done to all the other winners
Well done David with Almost Bobs he must be running really well for you :thumbsup: you must be well pleased with him

CHEERS VERY PLEASED WITH BEN :D GREAT TWO DAYS IN AYR . BOB GET THE PICS ON

today,s winner,s

no limit tagaweed

48lb as ya do & sup scr

40lb kaiser chief, ht almost bobs(came off lame)

vets doriva 1st peggy sue 2nd scooby don,t w/d 3rd

yearlings marrillamite, class,s M2G, brancamite

pups mona mi

dog,s fat boy slim 1st and sup of day, no joe( very impressive) 2nd,kai sera 3rd, sid young 4th, kai sera 5th

bitch,s pick pocket 1st, bally so 2nd, s6x 3rd, sugar rush 4th( came off lame i think),....ht cacherelle

Last edited by a moderator:
well done ellie ( CACHAREL ) winning a heat

Well done all the winners. Special well done to Gill with Mon Amie :)

ill start to put pic,s when got them loaded up,,as it takes awhile might only get some on rest 2mmorow

the childrens races 1st..............then followed by the adults wheel barrow race, probably the most competive race over the two day,s ,,my ears are still ringing with all the screaming :lol:

pic1-26.jpg

pic7-20.jpg

pic8-18.jpg

the wheel barrow race :b :lol:

heat 1

pic2-24.jpg

pic3-23.jpg

heat 2

pic5-18.jpg

pic6-20.jpg

the final,,,,which was handycapped :eek: to make it fair :eek: :lol:

pic10-12.jpg

pic11-12.jpg

pic4-16.jpg

THE 2009 WINNER,S :p :p BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME GUYS :p :D

pic15-5.jpg

Good to see something for the kids to get involved in, and the 'big kids' too ;) :D

nice to see some fun going on with the kids involved are kids would of loved this we should see more stuff like this going on at opens looks like you all had a great time :lol: :thumbsup:

kids getting there prizes...................will post winning dog picture,s 2mmorow :thumbsup:

pic12-12.jpg

pic13-8.jpg

pic17-2.jpg

pic14-8.jpg

pic16-2.jpg

kids getting there prizes...................will post winning dog picture,s 2mmorow :thumbsup:
pic12-12.jpg

pic13-8.jpg

pic17-2.jpg

pic14-8.jpg

pic16-2.jpg

BRILLIANT PHOTOS AS USUAL ROBERT, THE TWO LITTLE BOYS MADE THE DAY FOR ME IN THE SACK RACE, THEY WERE HILLARIOUS :clown: OH APART FROM YOU AND BROOMY IN THE WHEELBARROW RACE 8)

pic12-12.jpg

pic13-8.jpg

pic17-2.jpg

pic14-8.jpg

pic16-2.jpg

BRILLIANT PHOTOS AS USUAL ROBERT, THE TWO LITTLE BOYS MADE THE DAY FOR ME IN THE SACK RACE, THEY WERE HILLARIOUS :clown: OH APART FROM YOU AND BROOMY IN THE WHEELBARROW RACE 8)

i thought the kids sack race was good also,,,they got there in the end :lol:

pic 1

401.jpg

Well done to all winners, I have pics of the winners and will get them on as soon as i can.

was very impressed with the yearling winner spindle shanks, defo one to look out for in the future, also Almost bobs, ran fantastic, breaking track record first time up, not bad for a youngster, also one showing a lot of promise.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back