The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

B.w.r.a Scotland Natalie Memorial Top Ten Open.

John

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
B.W.R.A Scotland Natalie Memorial Top Ten Open

Top Gun regional open on 22nd September 2007 to be held at Kirkcaldy WRC sponsored by Bob and Vi Thomson.

Dogs and Bitches separate. Four classes 20,24,28,32lb top dog and top bitch to run off for supreme. 175yards.

Pups/Veterans/Yearlings all in, same classes as above. Over 150 yards.

Also 36lb,40lb and No Limit 175 yards. Usual B.W.R.A rules apply. B.W.R.A cards to be shown.

One weigh only. Entries £3.50 Weigh in until 11.00am. Also for Top Gun points.

Enquires to George Haggart.

Contact information for George Haggart on the B.W.R.A website.

There have been some roadwork’s on the Forth Road Bridge and the surrounding road network in the past few weeks further information on the web sites listed below can be found for those travelling.

http://www.feta.gov.uk/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/whereilive/travelscotland/

http://www.trafficscotland.org/

Have read the reports and it sounds like weekends could be quite difficult..........anyone had any experience recently of how much longer it might take to get up to,and over the bridge? thanks, chris :)

rob67 said:
Have read the reports and it sounds like weekends could be quite difficult..........anyone had any experience recently of how much longer it might take to get up to,and over the bridge? thanks, chris :)
Coming from the south from any direction you no longer go on to the A8000 towards the Forth Road Bridge from the M9 spur a new road has been built and is now open and you now join the A90 toward the Forth Road Bridge and the reverse coming from the south full details of this is on the F.E.T.A website. The road that runs through the town of Kirkliston towards the A8000 and the Forth Road Bridge has been closed for over a year and although it has been resurfaced and linked to the A8000 I have been told that it will not reopen until the A8000 has been resurfaced and this is to be done right away as it badly needs it and this will mean that all the roads towards the Forth Road Bridge will have been resurfaced.

Even without the above if the weekend roadwork’s go ahead (weather permitting) on the Forth Road Bridge the traffic backs up badly about 10.00am so with a 11.00am weigh in time I would bear this in mind. Those coming up the west coast might want to go via the Kincardine Bridge but beware as there are severe roadwork’s there as well.

I will try and find out this week if the A8000 is accessible via Kirkliston and let people know on here. I would like to think that the organisers will take the roadwork situation into account but please leave a little earlier than normal just in case.

Also I have found that in my experience the websites that I put on here are good for traffic information especially the F.E.T.A one.

Last edited by a moderator:
The websites were really good :D Especially the one that said you could look at the views from the cameras....................kept me quite entertained :teehee: Even tho I was supposed to be working :- " :- " Thanks john for info

chris :thumbsup:

so who is all coming up to scotland for this open

jim l :cheers:

Just heard Maizee Mu took supreme and Guess Again the dog final - Congrats :cheers:

Looking forward to some pic's :D

Yes please for results, and plenty of piccy's for us Saturday stay-at-home types. :teehee:

Results : -

20lb Bitches Ht1

R. Silver Spark - 1st

B. Daylami Star - 2nd

W. Peanut

BK. Scottish Power

20lb Bitches Ht2

R. Misty's Double

B. Doriva - 1st

W. Tiger T - 2nd

BK. Glad Rags

20lb Class Winer - Doriva

24lb Bitches

R. Navara

B. Soprano

W. Nobiddys Fool - 1st

BK. Branco

28lb Bitches

R. Loshys Jugger

B. Megs Penny

W. Mai-ze-mu - 1st

32lb Bitches

R. Foxy Roxy - 1st

20lb Dogs

R. Swift Guess - 1st

24lb Dogs

R. Mr Nobiddy

B. Guess Again - 1st

28lb Dogs

R. Geordies Worst Nightmare

B. Showman - 1st

W. Hey Joe

32lb Dogs

R. Vivs Destiny - 1st

Bitch Final

R. Foxy Roxy - 4th

B. Mai-ze-mu - 1st

W. Nobiddys Fool - 3rd

BK. Doriva - 2nd

Dog Final

R. Vivs Destiny - 3rd

B. Showman - 2nd

W. Guess Again - 1st

BK. Swift Guess - w/d

SUPREME - MAI-ZE-MU

36lb Scr

R. Daylight Robbery - 2nd

B. Sugar Rush - 1st

40lb Scr

R. Smokey Blue - 1st

SUPREME SCR - SUGAR RUSH

Yearlings

R. Megs Penny - 3rd

B. Achilles - 1st

W. Swift Guess - 2nd

Veterans

R. Lex Go Crazy - 1st

Thank you to everyone that took part today.

well done to all the winners had to leave early as jim was working at 3 o clock

thanx 4 the results well done everyone :cheers:

buffyrannoch said:
Well done Susan, John and Gizmo  :cheers:

Thank's Jill :D

We are very pleased and surprised (w00t) with Gizmo.

We w/d from the sup run off as Gizmo took a big tumble in the dog final , but he is okay just now and hopfully he will be okay later and not be stiff :thumbsup: :sweating:

A big thanks to all the racers who travelled to support this event and to the event sponsors, organisers and workers. Some good racing today with some very close finishes and it stayed dry as well. Just got to sort out those roadwork’s on the Forth Road Bridge and we will be fine.

Pics of winners :cheers:

IMG_0039-1.jpg

IMG_0040-1.jpg

IMG_0043-1.jpg

IMG_0045-1.jpg

Forgot to say.............................roll on the jack cadman!!!!!!!!! Roxy will be 30lb and up against sugar rush (w00t) hopefully.............'tartan' versus the 'toon army'..........Bring it on :devil:

chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back