The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

B.w.r.a Scotland Natalie Memorial Top Ten Open.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: welldone to all the winners and racers 2day :thumbsup:

:cheers: welldone susan and john :thumbsup:

heres a couple off photos from 2day

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1965-1.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

I cant get over the size of the trophie's i am forever seeing in these thread's.I think us Irish folk need to take a few leaf's out of you're book's ,and get our act together.Next year,the Donemana show in Tyrone N.Ireland,will have a few cracker's,for the racing,as Geoff,Stormydog,and someone else,(forgive me for not remembering you're name),has very kindly donated the price of a couple.These make it all worth while,and to see the size of these as to some of the small 5 inch thing's that racing champion's get over here,make's me want to hide in shame.Sponsorship help's of course,and we are very gratefull to those mentioned,for their support, as all our proceeds go to charity. Well done to all the winner's,and hopefully i will be supporting you next year. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: Forgot to say a big well done to Mai Ze Mu winning Sup :cheers:

Sugar Rush winning Sup Scr :cheers:

Little Achilles winning sup Yearling :cheers:

Lex Go Crazy sup vet winner :cheers:

Gizmo is fine after his circus act (tumbling at the end),,heart in the mouth moment (w00t)

A nice dry day's racing for a change :thumbsup: and very close finnishes too :sweating:

and george and vals

tanglewood & biddy pups schooling 2day

i still like the black one val . :D

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

well done susan and john with guess again and tommy with mazie and all the other winners :thumbsup:

welldone to all the winner,s today,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cheers:

i was very impressed with the haggarts pup,s,,,,,,,,today,,,,,,,

nobiddys fool, ran an excellent heat,,,,,,well done valerie,,,,,,title next year,,,without a dout,,,, :thumbsup:

and not forgetting jeneans pup,,,,troy,,,,,last month has seen a big change in him,,,,keep up the good work :thumbsup:

i had a great time today,,,,good racing,,,,,good weather,, and good company,,,,, :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic photo's, love the one's coming out of the traps :cheers:

Another great day in Scotland,by the looks of it :D Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

Got to say a special Well Done to Lucy(Sugar Rush)our Harveys(Musclebound)little sister :thumbsup: :oops: and Sean ofcourse :D Karen

rodders said:
Another great day in Scotland,by the looks of it :D Well Done everybody :thumbsup:
Got to say a special Well Done to Lucy(Sugar Rush)our Harveys(Musclebound)little sister  :thumbsup:   :oops: and Sean ofcourse :D Karen

Thanks for a great days racing well done to Mai zee Mu and Swift Guess Showman ran fantastic all day but just got beat by Swift Guess in the Final by the nod of the head will have to stretch his neck a little longer.Good weather and good company Hope to see you all at the Jack cadham.

Woody (Joyce Thoburn)

woody said:
rodders said:
Got to say a special Well Done to Lucy(Sugar Rush)our Harveys(Musclebound)little sister   :thumbsup:   :oops: and Sean ofcourse :D Karen

Thanks for a great days racing well done to Mai zee Mu and Swift Guess Showman ran fantastic all day but just got beat by Swift Guess in the Final by the nod of the head will have to stretch his neck a little longer.Good weather and good company Hope to see you all at the Jack cadham.

Woody (Joyce Thoburn)

Whoops Sorry I ment Guess Again Its my age you know

whippeteerThe1st said:
and george and vals
tanglewood & biddy pups schooling 2day

i still like the black one val  . :D

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

Same here always liked her but can you really pick 1 out the 3 lovely girl's :luck: :luck: :luck: with them all

well done valerie with suzie ( nobiddys fool ) and sean with Lucy ( Sugar rush ) and all the winners :thumbsup:

Rob67

Could you post the photo's of Gizmo as I wont be at any clubs now :( for a wee while :)

If you need my address again, just let me know :thumbsup:

It would be a nice keep sake of Gizmo's racing as he's not racing anymore :( :eek:

A nice day to remember :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :huggles:

Of course no probs, have got your address still. Hope colt is doing ok :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back