The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

B.w.r.a.

Malcolm Clarke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All

The B.W.R.A. Data base has now been uploaded to the web presently offering 19,040 lines of pedigree. (w00t)

This can be entered by going to www.thebwra.co.uk then click the tab for Database. :))

We would like to stress that the database is still under construction,and will be for some time to come. :- "

How can you help,due to changes with in the software to prepare the data for the web it may have dropped a link to some of the data and only part of the pedigree can be seen. This may only need to be uploaded again at our end. :b

PLEASE DO LET US KNOW

Should you not be able to see the information of your dog please do let us know.

Send an e mail and this wll be looked into and a return e mail sent back when this error has been corrected.

In some case's this could be as quick as the same day.

However it may be that during registration the incorrect spelling of a Sire or Dame was used or incorrect date of birth for that litter may have been supplied.

In which case if you were the breeder or owner of the sire or dame .

Then once again inform us by e mail as soon as you can. :thumbsup:

Dig out your old registration cards and check all your details are correct.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Malcolm Clarke

I had a look at this last night - well I say last night ...

... I was absolutely engrossed ...

... when I eventually looked up ...

IT WAS FIVE IN THE MORINING !!!!!

:blink:

Thank you for your comments. :thumbsup:

As i have explained some gremlins to put right yet, but it will be powerful tool when completed.

Have you tried the future litter trial pedigree . i found this a great tool to use.

so easy to use. ;)

Regards

Malcolm

I have used the trial pedigree a few times :b

The format is much the same as the set-up on the K9 database though there are extra dogs on there as you are able to utilise the BWRA records of registration.

An up side is that we may be a step closer to discovering Kerri's mothers breeding (looks like Sue Weirs suspicions might have been right all along).

Hi All

Some done and more to view. :sweating:

Now Over 20k of pedigrees to look at :blink:

Any errors please do let us know these will be adjusted as soon as possible. :thumbsup:

Regards

Malcolm

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back