The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

B.w.r.a.

S. Rodgers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TO ALL B.W.R.A. MEMBERS

Due to the resignation of Doreen Hopkins, the organisation obviously needs a pro-tem replacement secretary until there next AGM. Alison Armstrong has offered to act in that capacity until the next AGM. The rest of the committee unanimously welcomes Alison to the B.W.R.A. Committee

T. Cooper B.W.R.A. CHAIRMAN

ON BEHALF OF THE B.W.R.A COMMITTEE

so who will take her place as our bwra rep

good luck alison

Last edited by a moderator:
well done alison, get them sorted :thumbsup:

Well done to Alison for taking the bull by the horns and filling the gap.

A well known and respected member of the whippet racing community. :luck: :luck:

Well done Alison, they couldn't have made a better choice,

Your region are going to miss all the work that you do for

them, you will be difficult to replace as Regional Secretary and

Regional Rep.

best wishes to you Doreen

im sure alison will do a great job, good luck alison :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done alison now the bwra might move for wards

the old comitteee were stuck in time and the old ways :oops:

I agree with what you say Parker, we needed a bit of young blood on the top table, I think Alison will do a good job.

We also have a fairer spread of regions on the top table, which is a good thing.

I don't personally think we need to replace Alison as Regional Secretary and

Regional Rep as i am more than sure she is very capable of doing it all ... :thumbsup:

DENISE BAILEY said:
I don't personally think we need to replace Alison as Regional Secretary andRegional Rep as i am more than sure she is very capable of doing it all ...  :thumbsup:

Why, because shes

WW_logo.jpg

:thumbsup: :D

What about 'well done Doreen' Thank you etc... Yeah, good luck to Alison. But, these people do this work for nothing, that's right, on the phone at all hours etc. etc.

I've been a Union rep in the past for several years, and it's an awful task...the members moan like buggery, never turn up to meetings etc...and, then slag ya when they don't get what they want...

I say 'thank you Doreen' it's people like you that keep many sports and pastimes going...

Thanks!!!

Paul

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back