The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Back

SOLANO

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: :wub: nice to be online again hope comes back? :huggles:

:p what have u all been looking on whilst its been off??? Glad its back :cheers:

God i've been forced to look at all kinds of trash :lol: , did have time to do lots of housework & dog walking though :D Welcome back k9 :wub:

btw Nigel, you know what happened last time you took k9 off!!! Me & Kevin have been in seperate beds lol just in case :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ive looked on pats site, also i turned into an ebay junkie ...but didnt win anything :b . i didnt think i'd miss k9 as much as i did

what kinds of trash vicky?? lol
Duck webites :b (colour genetics of our baby duckies) is that cack enough for you? :lol: a fair bit of online shopping :D & job hunting (now if i could combine the last two i'd be a very happy woman!!!)

It's great that k9's back .............but i must admit that my house is now spotless and my garden is weed free with all of my pots and hanging baskets completed :eek: ..............but i have also found some crap sites on the net and e-bay is in possession of most of my wages for this week :oops:

Nice to see you back on line :cheers: I`m sure it wont be long before some serious debating takes place

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back