The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bahamas woman takes in 93 dogs

Dibbythedog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What an amazing woman.

Woman opens her home to 97 rescue dogs during Hurricane Dorian

It was either leave the dogs on the street to fend for themselves...or do something about it,” said Phillips on a phone interview with ABC News. “I just want these dogs to be safe. I could care less about the dog poop and pee in my house.”

I saw this. She is amazing.
What made me angry and tearful were pleas to residents leaving homes to please untie or release dogs from kennels so that they wont drown... WTF ???

Oh why would they do that !! :mad: I dont even think I could leave my dogs behind.

Oh why would they do that !! :mad: I dont even think I could leave my dogs behind.

Many peple out there leave their dogs outside in kennels or tied. They take off and leave the dogs.

Living below sea level as we do we have a plan if the sirens go we know which way to head and the boys are coming with us and no one is telling us otherwise. I would rather sleep in a field and eat bugs than leave my dogs behind .

Can only agree, if anything happens that needs me to leave the house then Folly is going with me. She is part of my family.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back