The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bally Spot X Stag Possessed

Beautiful pups :wub: :wub: Well done and hope they are all stars for you :luck: :luck:

chris

Thanks everyone ...Just have to pester gaz into keeping the pics coming regularly

the little girls called Lilly i think

Great name Lily :thumbsup: we had a bitch called Lily about 2 years ago :thumbsup:

o:)

DENISE BAILEY said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
and the 2 doys little and large
000_1213.jpg

Thor & Zeus what do you reckon

There was a greyhound in the final of the Derby called Zeus.Mineola Zeus.Spit of Deanside Bell.What a dog.

Well they could of been your litter billy lol you know what i mean :thumbsup:

Tommy_Carr said:
LILY STAG SOUND'S GOOD BEST OF LUCK :luck:   :cheers:

Don't know what Lilly's racing name is going to be , Stuie and Sue owners of As ya Do are having her :thumbsup: as promised

Gaz is keeping both the dog pups (Thor & Zeus) at his place , they will bring each other up

Ive been told to tell both gaz's they are getting called butt and plug as racing names lol

Gaz rang this morning to say Abby's a excellent mam ...as i was a bit worried as to what she would be like

Last edited by a moderator:
its not the dog stella says its u that stinks and makes you wear shorts for bed dont worry gaz ill not say why :p

Abby keeps picking them up she doesn't like them leaving her

000_1216.jpg

TWO OF ABBEY PUPS ARE TAKING NOTHING OUT OF HER AT ALL

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD GO STREIGHT BACK RACING

GARY :D

pups011-1.jpg

pups012.jpg

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back