The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ballywalter Gamefair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
longstone lad said:
great pic'swe enjoyed the days racing and showing

wz pleased with my Whiskey picking up a 3rd in his 1st show in da puppy class

eres a wee pic of him

DSCF2792-1.jpg

Zena reserve ch on sunday

DSCF2793-1.jpg

rhonda

Nice pix of Whiskey & Zena.. :thumbsup: they did ya's proud over the weekend :thumbsup:

Rose :)

longstone lad said:

eres a wee pic of him

DSCF2792-1.jpg

DSCF2793-1.jpg

rhonda

well done every one the we man should of got a prize himself for wearing such a good shirt :) :thumbsup:

i had no idea dat dis pic had been taken until last nite when it wz sent to colin it wz taken by a friend. thought i would share it. :)

ballywalter08-1.jpg

rhonda

longstone lad said:
i had no idea dat dis pic had been taken until last nite  when it wz sent to colin  it wz taken by a friend.  thought i would share it. :)
ballywalter08-1.jpg

rhonda

What are you two laughing at :lol:

Thats a good pic :thumbsup:

Deirdre :D

fantastic photo's. look's an enjoyable day out. would love to have attended.

longstone lad said:
i had no idea dat dis pic had been taken until last nite  when it wz sent to colin  it wz taken by a friend.   thought i would share it. :)
ballywalter08-1.jpg

rhonda

(w00t) Come on girls what are you laughing at. :lol: (We all want to know???) :lol: :lol: Looks like your having fun what ever it is. :p Diane.

I bet it's a man, :lol: no offence meant, ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
gabbitas31 said:
longstone lad said:
i had no idea dat dis pic had been taken until last nite  when it wz sent to colin  it wz taken by a friend.  thought i would share it. :)
ballywalter08-1.jpg

rhonda

(w00t) Come on girls what are you laughing at. :lol: (We all want to know???) :lol: :lol: Looks like your having fun what ever it is. :p Diane.

(w00t) LOL, i havnt a clue what we are laughing at,LOL :lol: do u know rhonda??LOL :- " :lol: good pic though :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
gabbitas31 said:
longstone lad said:
i had no idea dat dis pic had been taken until last nite  when it wz sent to colin  it wz taken by a friend.   thought i would share it. :)
ballywalter08-1.jpg

rhonda

(w00t) LOL, i havnt a clue what we are laughing at,LOL :lol: do u know rhonda??LOL :- " :lol: good pic though :thumbsup:

hi,

cant think wot it wz we were havenin a good laugh at (w00t) but hey Looks like it wz a good laugh whatever it wz :lol:

rhonda :thumbsup:

longstone lad said:

eres a wee pic of him

DSCF2792-1.jpg

DSCF2793-1.jpg

rhonda

That Zena is looking mint girl.A real stunning looking bitch,and deserved her placing in the show . ...Billy...

kojak said:
longstone lad said:

eres a wee pic of him

DSCF2792-1.jpg

DSCF2793-1.jpg

rhonda

well done every one the we man should of got a prize himself for wearing such a good shirt :) :thumbsup:

Yea,but i wonder if he'll replace it next year,for a good UNITED SHIRT,if Ranger's get into the premier league,and they're both in the league cup final.Will be a tough call.Or is he a Liverpool or Chelsea fan,ha ha.

I just had a look at the website http://www.basc.org.uk/content/welcome_ni and http://www.basc.org.uk/content/programme_ni and there is no mention of lurcher events this year.

Are we sure the lurchers will be on? do organisers need to be advised to advertise this on their website? (contact details are on the site)

I HOPE to go to ped. whippet racing in Scotland that weekend; I'm just looking out for the rest of you!

I just had a look at the website http://www.basc.org.uk/content/welcome_ni and http://www.basc.org.uk/content/programme_ni and there is no mention of lurcher events this year.Are we sure the lurchers will be on? do organisers need to be advised to advertise this on their website? (contact details are on the site)

I HOPE to go to ped. whippet racing in Scotland that weekend; I'm just looking out for the rest of you!

take it as gospel pip, its defo on this year. have a look at my dates and venues post at the top of the lurcher forum. its updated each time im contacted re-events.

john

i had no idea dat dis pic had been taken until last nite when it wz sent to colin it wz taken by a friend. thought i would share it. :)
ballywalter08-1.jpg

rhonda
Macha thanks for bringing this topic back up, its just reminds me how good last year was, hope this year is as good and as much fun :p :thumbsup:

We still dont know what them two were laughing at :lol:

I just had a look at the website http://www.basc.org.uk/content/welcome_ni and http://www.basc.org.uk/content/programme_ni and there is no mention of lurcher events this year.Are we sure the lurchers will be on? do organisers need to be advised to advertise this on their website? (contact details are on the site)

If you go on the basc game fairs website under programmes it states that the nlrc will again be running the lurcher and terrier events its not a big ad but it is there,hope to see you all then.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back