The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Barking Dog Top Ten Open.

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THE BARKING DOG TOP TEN OPEN SAT 3RD JUNE 2006.(this sat)

weight classes up to 20lb up to 25lb up to 30lb and up to 35lb adults separate. vets, pups, yearlings all in same weight classes as adults. run over 150 yds.

40lb and no limit run over 165 yds.

weigh in 11am till 12 noon.

adult dog and adult bitch to receive trophies.

weather 4 sat ( supposedly lol) dry, warm with a breeze. perfect whippet racing weather.

hope to c a lot of u there. :D

sherry said:
weight classes up to 20lb up to 25lb up to 30lb and up to 35lb adults separate. vets, pups, yearlings all in same weight classes as adults. run over 150 yds.

weather 4 sat ( supposedly lol) dry, warm with a breeze. perfect whippet racing weather.

hope to c a lot of u there.  :D

where abouts is this racing info would be great thanks

We are planning to go as its the nearest track to Brough Park providing we dont get lost :- " I tend to panick going over the big bridge and miss road signs!!!

scott hands said:
sherry said:

hope to c a lot of u there.  :D

where abouts is this racing info would be great thanks

its in wallsend

Lolcoe said:
We are planning to go as its the nearest track to Brough Park providing we dont get lost :- "  I tend to panick going over the big bridge and miss road signs!!!
sorry don,t want to confuse you but the nearest track to brough park is bigges main.

but rising suns not far .

if anyone gets lost ,I live less than 5 mins from brough park call me i,m not running anything but happy to help anyone ,

mobile 07917154287,

Is Gary away then Donna ???i will be round early then!!! :huggles: :- "

steve

Blackie! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cinnamon said:
if anyone gets lost ,I live  less than 5 mins from brough park call me i,m not running anything but happy to help anyone ,
mobile 07917154287,

arent u racing carraway now? :blink:

anyone can contact my mobile too numbers in whippet news il be running the open but will b happy to try and give u directions over the phone if need be so hopefully nobody will get lost and if they do they can contact either me or donna. :thumbsup:

Lolcoe said:
We are planning to go as its the nearest track to Brough Park providing we dont get lost :- "  I tend to panick going over the big bridge and miss road signs!!!

hmmmm so it sounds like u may be coming over the tyne bridge and i havent out directions from there on or have i? anyway head 4 tynemouth over the tyne bridge and onto the coast rd where u take the wallsend turn off @ the r/about @ the end of the slip rd go straight on 2nd exit follow the rd round past the rising sun pub tuen left ( it will seem as if its straight on) into kings rd north straight on @ the crossroads and the barking dog playing fields r @ the end of the street on the right hand side. weigh in is behind the pub on the track. the postcode that lolcoe posted will be the right one as i know its deffo ne28.

carraway,s not right, awaiting all clear with tarragon so probably just going to watch with tina and hopefuly get a run up , ;) .

So we,ll be leaving house after yourself carol in case anyone having trouble especially coming over bridge it,s nearer to us.

Wish I was going love this track, but I have to work and the two dogs are lame. Good luck to everyone running and hope to see some of you at Dawdon on Sun.

allways good opens at rising sun :thumbsup:

just to let everyone know u do not need to be a member of the bwra to race @ this open it is top ten but not bwra it is our own open. so long as your dog is schooled properly it can race. if its a veteran/yearling/puppy u will need proof of age. it is not run as weighed either as that wasnt put in the whippet news. :D

cinnamon said:
Lolcoe said:
sorry don,t want to confuse you but the nearest track to brough park is bigges main.

but rising suns not far .

Aye go on confuse things further (w00t) By theAA it says 3.5 miles to Brough Park so thats about 9 miles with getting lost so not too far no!!

Didnt know there was another track nearer, how many tracks in the North East?????? :- "

theres only 3 left in the north east region that race now, rising sun ( barking dog) bigges maine and westerhope all still race. there used to be coxlodge, felling, winlaton, seaham ( i think was classed as n east?) this is just since i started racing. dawdon, horden, murton etc r classed as north yorks.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back