The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Barking Mad

PINKY P

Grand master ... dog lover WOOF
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yesterday when we were coming out the shop scarlet started barking when we turned round she was barking at an outside lotty sign the sort that swing in the wind she was barking so much her hair was standing on its end (w00t) when she had finished we looked over the road and people was looking right at us :oops: :oops:

It obvioulsy spooked her...bet it was funny to see :D

dogs are soooo funny :lol: dante reacts like that when i get the hairdryer out :teehee:

she carnt have liked it spinning,must have really spook her out. :wub:

there funny at times to watch. :lol: :lol:

Inca acts like that each time I get the vacumm cleaner out (w00t)

jay hates hoover and the lawn mower sure he thinks

its there to chase and kill the other boys don't bat a eyelid

Inca runs for cover when I use the hairdryer too...Dippy is starting to follow suit... :teehee:

well other nite it was very windy and blew the umbrella and garden table over- so when i let Flo out in morning- she just went for her normal pee- but came to the tipped over table and stood 5ft away barking at it- i couldnt reassure her that is was just a table :blink:

things like that do worry her- we were on the sofa the other nite- and i had a magazine on my knee- flo was next to me- and the mag slowly rolled off my knee on the sofa- that really freaked her out and she wouldnt come anywhere near me for the rest of the nite!

sensitive soul that she is :b

if the barking gets worse- you should find something that will catch her/his attention straightaway- like a tin full of treats- so in the house shake it and when she looks at you- give her treat- so when out and about and the barking starts- shake it!

maggymills said:
well other nite it was very windy and blew the umbrella and garden table over- so when i let Flo out in morning- she just went for her normal pee- but came to the tipped over table and stood 5ft away barking at it- i couldnt reassure her that is was just a table  :blink:
things like that do worry her- we were on the sofa the other nite- and i had a magazine on my knee- flo was next to me- and the mag slowly rolled off my knee on the sofa- that really freaked her out and she wouldnt come anywhere near me for the rest of the nite!

sensitive soul that she is  :b

if the barking gets worse- you should find something that will catch her/his attention straightaway- like a tin full of treats- so in the house shake it and when she looks at you- give her treat- so when out and about and the barking starts- shake it!

poor flo

JD barks at shadows and the weirdest things. The weirdest thing he barked at to date was a crisp packet that was being blown by the wind in the street (w00t)

With Tesa it was kites. We had a large park near us where people occassionaly fly stunt kites. She would go beserk (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back