The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Basc Gamekeepers Fair Catton Park

bonio

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The NL&RC will be holding a Lurcher event at Catton Park Game Keepers Fair., Walton on Trent DE12 8LN on Sunday 19th. April 2009. Lurcher Show a qualifier for Chatsworth, (Adult showing and Junior Handler) Showing will also be a qualifier for the adult members championship, the final of which will be held at South Wingfield 27th September. Showing starts 11am For details tel 01773 835291 or 07801 454897

Please note;-In the present recession, in order to help the NL&RC and Lurcher owners BASC have kindly allowed the Lurcher event to be staged outside the main show so therefore there will be FREE entry to the Lurcher event. Any class winner will be given a complementary ticket to allow them entry into the Gamekeepers Fair.

What a shame this wasn't published before we paid £16 FOR 2 TICKETS, not saying we would have won a class but we perhaps would have thought twice about pre booking tickets. Come on NL&RC get your act together.

What a shame this wasn't published before we paid £16 FOR 2 TICKETS, not saying we would have won a class but we perhaps would have thought twice about pre booking tickets. Come on NL&RC get your act together.

I, like you always purchase my tickets for Game Fairs prior to event date to make most of discount offered....May I suggest that if you only want to go to the Lurcher show, contact BASC, explaining that you have only just found out about the FREE ADMISSION & see if they will refund the tickets, or if that fails perhaps Linda Vaughn, the NLRC Secretary could help your case.

I wonder though if this is a one off, or will it apply to all Game Fairs where the NLRC are running the Lurcher Show ????

Does anybody know ??

THANKS

Thanks Goran

I think it's worth trying BASC to see if they will give me a refund on the pre booked tickets, if not I have 2 tickets for sale which can be used on either day.

Hi Daz ,

How frustrating for you.I dont see why they ca,nt give you a refund,see you there.

Amandax

Say hello to Vron for me

The advert was posted up on here as soon as we knew.As far as we know this is a one off up to now but who knows what may happen in the future.

Thats a bit unfair about the NLRC getting your act together isnt it a lot of people will save money at Catton.Ask BASC for a refund should not be a problem.The Owd Mule

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back