The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BBC Television

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, we've just got finished filming! been at it all morning.

All filming took place at the track in Lancaster, seemed to go well, not many re-takes but it was pouring with rain throughout :(

Stars of the show were-

Fluke

Coral

Waterford

Kipper and his son Kestral Flyer

Oh and of course Harry and his Dad Stevie!

I kept well out of it and pulled the traps! :blink:

Karen Boyd- (P.R. Manager)

Cool! When will it be shown on TV? I deffinately wanna see it!! :thumbsup:

yes tell us all when it will be broacast steve :p on what station too, :D and would you pretty please tape it for me if it isn't being broadcast down in RETFORD :cheers:

So whens it going to be broadcasted then any idea yet?

If its not shown in Scotland can someone send me a loan of a copy too, I'll pay postage, honest :)

We hope that the report will be on very soon as soon as we know we will post on here only got two recorders so will have to hope for good copying by a certain mate i have to supply all those wanting a copy but will do our best to sort that .

Steve

:p cheers Steve...... :D be sure to let us all know how much we owe you/// :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back