The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bbq

decca

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi everybody big stevie invites u 2 his bbq every one welcome bring a couple of cans or wot ever saturday nite at ashforby :cheers:

decca said:
hi everybody big stevie invites u 2 his bbq every one welcome bring a couple of cans or wot ever saturday nite at ashforby :cheers:

whats on the menu lol (w00t)

southeners are welcome aswell starts after the bars closed (w00t) :thumbsup:

well dee their will be sausages bacon burgers & if the kids misbehave the kids (w00t) lol

i, why not, should be a laugh like, depends if anyones on a promise by saturday night tho doesnt it!! :cheers:

yeah the girls will promise u lott :D no chance (w00t) the menu maybe pig in sweet n sour sauce and special fried pocket :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) is steve still going with bud being lame, has to be off for 3 weeks done his toe .

:( aww thats a real shame about bud i bet anne is gutted?

Linda Noooooo!!!!!!

Please dont bring your music as lovely and entertaining it was after a heafty nights drinking i would have appreciated some sleep some more.

TOOOOOOOO loud man!!!!

:cheers:

peter stop being an old fart lol will there be jelly and ice cream and kenny m's pies if so ill be there and just to keep peter happy ill bring my rave system lol :- " :cheers:

mutley said:
and my elvis collection (w00t)   :D
oh god, dont let him bring his elvis, he tries to convert you to become a rockabilly. i cant stop singing suspicious minds since ive left his house :cheers: :D :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back