The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bedale Country Fair

bonio

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took dogs, van, awning, even kitchen sink to Bedale country Fair last weekend for a quiet weekend, some hope!!!!. Arrived on Friday teatime and although the wind was strong managed to get the awning on the van and settled down for a nice weekend. Saturday saw the Cumbrian crew do well, Jade won the Puppy racing,Linda & Jen won the Simulated Coursing and Jordan & Dixie won the Hurdles. Got some rosettes inthe showing on Sat. afternoon so had a very good day.Sat. evening saw us all enjoying a celebratory drink or 2!!, unfortunately some of us had rather more than others and suffered next day but a good time was had by all. Sunday saw some more good results for us, Jade got 3rd in the puppy racing final so we were pleased with that ,cos shes not that experienced and you can't win them all, but the day goes to Jordan & Dixie who won both the under 23" Racing and the Hurdles. Again we won some rosettes in the showing. Came home on Sunday evening after a very nice weekend, here's the obligatory pics.

Ian & Jade & Jordan & Dixie, do these 2 look alike or what

bedale2.jpg

The Cumbrian raiders

Ian with Jade, Jordan with Dixie & Linda with Jen

bedale3.jpg

We were still all fairly sober here

bedale5.jpg

A really shady character!!!

bedale6.jpg

Josie & Ian enjoying the evening

bedale7.jpg

A rare pic of the lady normally on the other side of the camera

bedale8.jpg

Jordan & Dixie do the double on Sunday

bedale8a.jpg

sure was a good weekend at bedale. i wonder who the folk were that were a bit under the weather on sunday? hear someone tried to get mush fixed up in

the beer tent but he wasnt interested. jen has done really well with the racing considering she has not been racing very long she also did very well when john went to oxford with them.

sure was a good weekend at bedale. i wonder who the folk were that were a bit under the weather on sunday? hear someone tried to get mush fixed up in the beer tent but he wasnt interested. jen has done really well with the racing considering she has not been racing very long she also did very well when john went to oxford with them.
Mush was still sober when we left the tent cos 1 more drink would have finished me off and I had visions of me falling of the bed in the vanbut i wish I'd stayed, could have got some really interesting pics then!!!! Jen's a little powerhouse of a dog and she is doing very well.

Sonia

bedale7.jpg

bedale8.jpg

That's about right - The other half and the kid in the beer tent!!

I can see i'm gonna have to keep and eye on you with that camera, that's twice now you've got me. :)

It was a lovely weekend. Look forward to see you all again soon.

Debs

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like you had a good weekend. ribbons, trophys, and lots to drink they make the best wkends to have. :D :D :D

bedale7.jpg

bedale8.jpg

That's about right - The other half and the kid in the beer tent!!

I can see i'm gonna have to keep and eye on you with that camera, that's twice now you've got me. :)

It was a lovely weekend. Look forward to see you all again soon.

Debs

you never know where sonia is going to be with the camera debs.you should of joined us in the beer tent.

are you going to raby castle in 2 weeks time?

i definatly wont be on the pop that weekend cant say about anybody else.

see you soon. how has ian done this weekend john got reserve champion pup with scruffers at patterdale today.

lynda

Well done Bonio, it looks like you had a great weekend, and the weather

looked good too. Your dogs are beautiful.

you never know where sonia is going to be with the camera debs.you should of joined us in the beer tent.are you going to raby castle in 2 weeks time?

see you soon. how has ian done this weekend john got reserve champion pup with scruffers at patterdale today.

lynda
Hi Linda Ian was the same at Broughton game fair cos we got reserve champion pup as well today, think we could be going to Raby castle not absolutely sure yet

Sonia

you never know where sonia is going to be with the camera debs.you should of joined us in the beer tent.are you going to raby castle in 2 weeks time?

lynda
Hi Lynda,

No, were not going to Raby, think is Ravesby we're going to - one that the Coursing Crew are organising. Will no doubt see you at Pickering for the finals in Aug. We're on a mission - we gotta beat Dixie!!!

Our beddy, Gypsey, won the terrier racing both days at Rockingham Castle Game Fair and Maizie won the coursing.

See you soon.

Debs

well done to you both...another fab result from jade :thumbsup:

lynda
Hi Linda Ian was the same at Broughton game fair cos we got reserve champion pup as well today, think we could be going to Raby castle not absolutely sure yet

Sonia
hi sonia

you missed a good day at great broughton today fidget got a first in his class maggie scruffers got a first in the rough pups then she went on to get champion pup she is doing really well i am really proud of her. hope you can make it to rabey castle next week.

lynda

lynda

Sonia
hi sonia

you missed a good day at great broughton today fidget got a first in his class maggie scruffers got a first in the rough pups then she went on to get champion pup she is doing really well i am really proud of her. hope you can make it to rabey castle next week.

lynda
Hi Linda think we will be going to Raby at the weekend, we had a good day at the Astley & Tyldsley show,there was only 1 pup class and it had 29 pups in it and Jade won it but very disappointed as there was no trophy for the class and only a small rosette, I think that when you put a pup class on then you should treat them like the adults and do a trophy for Champ & reserve. See you at the weekend

Sonia.

Well done eveyone :thumbsup: looks like you all had a great weekend :thumbsup:

Lovely pics :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back