Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bedlington Terrier X Pups For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tab

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bedlington Terrier X Pups for Sale

Good looking, healthy, sturdy pups. Boys only. 1 brindle, 1 tan / brindle patches & white and 1 black patches & white. Suitable for working or active pet homes. Ready end of January. Homes will be vetted.

I've now got recent photos of the pups.

Follow THIS link :)

Awww cute- especially the predominatly white one :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: Aww very cute :thumbsup: Mum is almost identical to one that attends my dogclass.

Hi I think it was AlfiesMum who was looking for a Bedlington x, she may be able to help you,

Sam and Chris

mally said:
whats the exact breeding?
The sire is a Whippet / Bedlington x Jack Russell dog. The pups therefore are predominantly Bedlington. The remainder being as follows - 1/4 Jack Russell, 18.75% Lakeland and 12.50% Whippet.

Tab said:
mally said:
whats the exact breeding?
The sire is a Whippet / Bedlington x Jack Russell dog. The pups therefore are predominantly Bedlington. The remainder being as follows - 1/4 Jack Russell, 18.75% Lakeland and 12.50% Whippet.

They will make good ferreting /bushing dogs as well as good pets of course. hope you find good homes for them all

The brindle has now been sold. Just this little chap left now (I'm hanging on to the other two).

bpatchesandbone.jpg

Tab said:
Bedlington Terrier X Pups for Sale

Good looking, healthy, sturdy pups. Boys only. 1 brindle, 1 tan / brindle patches & white and 1 black patches & white. Suitable for working or active pet homes. Ready end of January. Homes will be vetted.

Beautiful puppies, good luck with them :luck: & top marks to you vetting potential homes, wish everyone who bred a litter was as caring & sensible :thumbsup:

hi, was just wondering if you managed to find a home for the final pup, and do you know how they are all doing? what about the two you kept, they must be huge now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back