The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bella

Tom Pickering

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bella has had her pups today there were 6 in total. She seems to be doing very well and all pups were born in just over 2 hours.

My mum has had a quick look at pups while we just took bella out to clean bed and think there are 3 dogs and 3 bitches.

Now for the pictures :sweating:

Bella before being mated

010.jpg

The Sire - Vicki's 'Acid'

VickysAcid.jpg

Bella about 2 weeks ago

002-4.jpg

Bella at rest with the pups

Ireland002.jpg

Pups

Ireland007.jpg

Ireland006.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Congratulations Tom & Bella, lovely healthy looking pups and a nice range of colours.

Keep the piccies coming. Very best of luck with them :luck:

Jo and gang

Well done Bella,all the best Tom and all the new lucky owners cracking bitch :luck: :thumbsup:

Lovely pups Tom, all the best with them

Sonia

well done bella xxxx looks like 3 sets of twins :teehee: :teehee:

Good luck with your pups :luck: What breeding is Bella? She looks very similar to my bitch.

Congratulations :wub:

Lovely looking parents and cracking litter. Bella is the image of the lurcher i'd like to own one day. I wasn't looking right now but i hope all the pups are spoken for :- ;)

Well cute pups Tom! Well done Bella.

Lesley

Thanks for all the nice comments ;)

Bella is breed from my old fawn bitch willow - unkown breeding but just say collie whippet greyhound

018.jpg

The sire is Kade - whippet greyhound x bearded collie deerhound cross (I think) Kade pictured with Bella as a pup.

bellastar.jpg

Thanks again - I will put some more pictures on when they get a little bigger :thumbsup:

Well done Bella cracking looking pups there Tom :thumbsup: Was thinking to myself today i wonder if bella has had her pups yet ....how strange is that must of felt it in my waters lol...best of luck with them and keep us posted on how theyre doing :thumbsup:

tom where did them colours come from (party) good luck with the pups mate

WELL DONE BELLA , THEY LOOK LOVELY :wub:

Party colours come from Acid, every litter he has sired has had party colours in them . must come from his dam ,Toms Charm (Toms the best x Trionas Charm)

well done bella

love the colours

:luck: :luck: with them

Well done Bella (w00t) nice pups :thumbsup: good luck with them :luck: Julie and Chris

Congratulations Tom and big well done to Bella

Best of luck with them :luck: if they turn out half as good as their mum they will be crackers :thumbsup:

Amanda and the Worcester gang xx

good luck with the pups tom,will have to try an have a nite out this coming season,me you an dan,atb fella. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the nice comments ;)
Bella is breed from my old fawn bitch willow - unkown breeding but just say collie whippet greyhound

018.jpg

The sire is Kade - whippet greyhound x bearded collie deerhound cross (I think) Kade pictured with Bella as a pup.

bellastar.jpg

Thanks again - I will put some more pictures on when they get a little bigger :thumbsup:
Collie/whippy/grey would describe mine too, about 22 inches rough brindle bitch - she looks very like Bella!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back