The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ben Kickboxing

oakmoorehill

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yesterday Ben had another kickboxing competition all was going well he was 3rd in his first competition tall kids 12-16 years and then as always went in to the mens juniors .2 men were from his club and he knew he could easily beat both of them but he drew a black guy from another club.

He took a right beating if this guy which ended with a jumping kick which Ben took full force on the back of his head. He went down like a lead ballon. I'm pretty sure he was knocked although was coming round when I got to him. The medics checked him over and said he was ok. Although he gave the other guy the win in the match he went back in to fight for 3rd place which he got.

We went home and all was well until about 8.30 when he started to feel funny and was having trouble focusing his eyes .I took him straight to the accident unit were because he is 15 he gets to go into the kids room. The doctor said he was ok but had got concussion .He has a sore neck which she said would be because ofa similar thing to whip lash. So now he is off school today as he is not allowed to use a computer and today he has ITC all day. No kick boxing all week as she said his brain needs time to recover without been shook up again

{ppr Ben, hope he is feeling better.

oakmoorehill said:
Yesterday Ben had another kickboxing competition all was going well he was 3rd in his first competition tall kids 12-16 years and then as always went in to the mens juniors .2 men were from his club and he knew he could easily beat both of them but he drew a black guy from another club.
  He took a right beating if this guy which ended with a jumping kick which Ben took full force on the back of his head. He went down like a lead ballon. I'm pretty sure he was knocked although was coming round when I got to him. The medics checked him over and said he was ok. Although he gave the other guy the win in the match he went back in to fight for 3rd place which he got.

We went home and all was well until about 8.30 when he started to feel funny and was having trouble focusing his eyes .I took him straight to the accident unit were because he is 15 he gets to go into the kids room. The doctor said he was ok but had got concussion .He has a sore neck which she said would be because ofa similar thing to whip lash. So now he is off school today as he is not allowed to use a computer and today he has ITC all day. No kick boxing all week as she said his brain needs time to recover without been shook up again

:( OUCH!!! Poor Ben. :huggles: Hope he is feeling better today :thumbsup:

poor ben hope hes feeling better soon :huggles: :luck:

Ouch! Hope Ben feels back to normal soon :huggles:

hope Ben is ok Helen :huggles: :huggles:

Hope you are soon feeling better Ben. :thumbsup:

Got yourself a day off school any way. :- " :- " :- " :- " :lol:

Sonia and Jesse xx

Hi There

If anyone takes such a blow like this they should of been taken straight to A&E without a doubt.A lot of the times people say they are ok but its not till later on they feel and show the effects.

Hope it does not put him off such a good sport/.

Well done m8

Oh poor lad! :( Hope he's feeling better soon with no ill effects. :huggles:

ste freemo said:
Hi ThereIf anyone takes such a blow like this they should of been taken straight to A&E without a doubt.A lot of the times people say they are ok but its not till later on they feel and show the effects.

Hope it does not put him off such a good sport/.

Well done m8

I don't think it has put him of the sport .He went back on to fight for 3rd place which he got. Fortunately the person he fought for 3rd place was someone he fights at training every week and he knew he could beat him.

He say he's a lot better today he has a slight headache which the doctor said he would. He's not fighting this week so as to give his head a rest from being knocked about.

He says thanks for all the best wishes everyone :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back