The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
first fed bend open is t easington , they were willing to lett the nwrf have champs but its a bit far north for southerners ect so highgate seemed the fairest and they were very nice and cooperative about it too :cheers:

Keith was great about trying to get the whippets back there but the over all decision was down to John Curran (owner) thats who Don was in contact with

i can tell you that he was making £500 from the greyhound on a sunday, and there is no way the fed could come up with that sort of money and why we went to asken,

NWRF Advert in W/N says first bend open (Show the World-10th Oct) is at Highgate.

(page 39 bottom of page)

First bend open of the bend season is at Warwick ... 26th Sept

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
NWRF Advert in W/N says first bend open (Show the World-10th Oct) is at Highgate.
This is a miss print its at easington

how did kinsley make £500 pound on a sunday afternoon. when they only trailed until 12am? :x .... cos i was told they where hopeing to get a licence for BAGS meetings, which would of being held on a sunday afternoon. but never came off. and this is one of the reasons why they did not want the whippet racing to continue.... the manager told me personaly that the gate money did not cover his staff bill. WHY :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back