The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

bendchamps2010022.jpg

Haha I think this one needs to be in the Whippet News :lol:

I love the ones you've caught of owners with new champions coming off the track, smiles a mile wide :D

is it superman no it's banana man :lol: :lol:

chrissy quite welcome to use any pic for whippet news
Haha Bananaman (w00t) , the man is like a superhero the way he gets stuck in helping other people with their dogs.
banana day :blink: 8 bananas 1 lte fully skimmed milk :x what folks will do to loss a pund or 2 (w00t) ( o no) sneeked a bacon bun :- it was shadrack,now bananaman,and when neil and i get together its the chuckle brothers 8) very bad news had to put down my old barber ,wife wasnt our happy at been called missis shadrack so aired the newun out :thumbsup: always like to keep busy .

Just like to say congratulations to all the westhoughton gang for a great day, everything ran smoothly. Congratulations to all winners, especially BBC2s very own Keith and Anagram :thumbsup: Would like to thank everybody whos helped me over the past 2 years with Muleskinner and Mr Solo and a massive thank you to Mick, Lynne, Ash and Chloe, Without these i would not get to as many races as i do :)) as everybody probably knows by now Muleskinner broke his leg 18 months ago, i'd like to thank the Quick reactions of Tony and Jacs who strapped his leg up for the travel home and to the vets. Also thanks to Mark and Vicky for all the good tips and drinking nights when camping ;)

Just to let everyone know, Rod got hit at the trip today by a greyhound and has unfortunately broken his ankle. :(

I'll pass on your kind words about the track to Louise next time I see her and hope it cheers him a little to know we all enjoyed the champs at wessy and were grateful for his hard work.

Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Just to let everyone know, Rod got hit at the trip today by a greyhound and has unfortunately broken his ankle. :( I'll pass on your kind words about the track to Louise next time I see her and hope it cheers him a little to know we all enjoyed the champs at wessy and were grateful for his hard work.

Poor chap. Know how he feels. Get well soon.

Hope your feeling ok Rod :thumbsup: , not a nice thing to happen , hope your up and about soon

Just to let everyone know, Rod got hit at the trip today by a greyhound and has unfortunately broken his ankle. :( I'll pass on your kind words about the track to Louise next time I see her and hope it cheers him a little to know we all enjoyed the champs at wessy and were grateful for his hard work.

any photos yet jacky and hope rod get better very soon :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: geoff

Poor chap. Know how he feels. Get well soon.
Me too.Hope he feels better soon

Just got home from the shift from hell! The joy of staff shortages, emergencies and 12hr clinics!! :wacko: Sorry folks but I'll get photos on as soon as possible! :thumbsup:
Tell em you want a day off to put all our pics on :- :lol: (including puppy pics ;) )

just been looking over the times dogs were clocking at westhaught leading upto champs and the times i got for dog at champs and think i must have got some wrong times down :wacko: as anyone got all the times from champs could you post them :thumbsup: being a sad person i like to keep them as a record (w00t) thanks

just been looking over the times dogs were clocking at westhaught leading upto champs and the times i got for dog at champs and think i must have got some wrong times down :wacko: as anyone got all the times from champs could you post them :thumbsup: being a sad person i like to keep them as a record (w00t) thanks
55lb Ht 1 Ones Sumnako 15.35, 2 Quicksilver Ht 2 Ouija Board 15.09, 2 Deneside Colin. Final Ouija Board 14.90 Sup Ouijaboard 15.20

40lb Mule Skinne, 2 Raggie Black 15.00 Final Ouijaboard 14.90.

36lb Wor Black, 2 Ruby Murray 15.32

40lb V Scr Ones Cushti Bok, 2 Junior Walker n/t

55lb V Scr Meb's Rosie n/t

Vets 20lb Morpheous 16.81, 28lb Guess What 1658, 32lb Arnold 16.44...supreme Morpheous 16.32 off 9yds,

Bitches

16lb No Angel, 2 Thailand 17.35, 18lb Mo Chara, 2 Shes a Flyer 16.38, 20lb Southern Touch, 2 Monkey Trouble 16.20, 22lbSoot a Root 15.86, 24lb Darlo Delight, 2 Our Bea 15.82, 26lb Pickpocket, 2 Indica 15.47, 28lb ht1; Sunkissed, 2 Cookie 15.66, Ht2; Secret Spot, 2 Whiskey Fudge 15.50. Final Sunkissed n/t. 30lb; Soul 2 Soul 15.58, 32lb Anagram, 2 Our Touch 15.20.

L/w Southern Touch n/t. M/w Pickpocket 15.38 off scratch. H/w Sunkissed 15.59 off 3 or 4 not sure what weight Anagram was on the day.

Dogs;

16lb Kai Sera 16.69, 18lb Notorious 17.35, 20lb; Charlie Pig, 2 Faithless 16.88, 22lb Vivs Twilight, 2 Achilles 16.88, 24lb; Hes the Pitts, 2 High Drama 15.98, 26lb Showman, 2 Nemesis 15.63, 28lb Classic Rock, 2 Short n Curly 15.73, 30lb Major Point, 2 Sun Up 15.48, 32lb Lennys Legs, 2 Blue eyed Boy 15.38.

L/w Kai Sera 16.66 off 4yds. M/w Showman 16.00 off 4yds. H/w Classic Rock 15.55 off 4yds.

thanks think some one must have been off the mark with them times (w00t) did'nt write them down wrong then

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks think some one must have been off the mark with them times (w00t) did'nt write them down wrong then
Champs times were about right for the going of the track on that day. On heavy going, it was a full second slow over 4 bends - we always ask Rod & Louise before trialling how slow/fast they think the track's running.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back