The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
with nothing to run it was a great days racing some very close finishes :thumbsup: well done highgate and the BWRA on another well run champs.
huge well done to sup/rch dramatize and sup/rch southern touch. two worthy supreme champions :thumbsup:

well done allison & colin with deneside belle

well done joyce and showman

well done anth with soul to soul

well done vicky and mark beside the point

well done steve and springwell ruby r/up 45lb

and dave with mr sheene r/up in the 36lb scr :thumbsup: he ran a blinder dave.

well done all the other champions and runners up :thumbsup:

if iv'e missed anyone off sorry :))
i knew there would be one ( you know my memory isnt what it used to be )

sorry forgot gary & denise with r/up ad lib :thumbsup:
:- you always forget someone :lol: also von,s cracked the ice getting runner up in the 32 :thumbsup: chuffed with our bentley had a great race with secret wish in the 36scr nice one graham. :luck: :thumbsup: great champs nice one bwra/highgate for a great day out :thumbsup: ( nice trophys ) :thumbsup:

BIG THANK YOU to the BWRA and highgate for a great well run champs :thumbsup: Im so chuffered to bits with my gutsy truly amazing little Lola she really did Rob and my self proud. :* It really would of ment so much him..A big well done to vick & mick on dark gems title and for giving us a great run in the final.

There was some great races and well done to everyone on winning their titles and victoria on her title win with deneside cruz :thumbsup:

BIG THANK YOU TO JIMI AND LORRIANE ON DRIVING ME HOME XX
well done tina and robs dog lola and also mick and vickys dark gem were very proud of you all at thurrock x well done to all the others ran on the not forgeting the losers you had ago thats the main thing tom byrne x

Well done Joyce((Showman)Tina(Southern Touch)Neil&Irene(Black Diamond)Mick&Gloria(ClassicRock)&ALL the other winners& runner ups.Massive well done to Alison&Colin(Andrew)Jimmy&Karen(Raggie Black) :thumbsup: two lovely dogs.Erica&Jeff(Dramatize) well worth the sleepless night Erica wish i could have stayed to watch the finals ;) Jeff, Nicks ordered the sunshine & special bottle of WHISKY to celebrate in Devon lol

Pat :-

Congratulations to all the runners and winners!! :cheers:

Many thanks to Highgate staff and the BWRA committee and it's workers for a great days racing. :thumbsup:

Special congratulations to North West Dogs Beside The Point, Mo Chara, Little Flyer, Maid Your Point, Arnold, Avit, Anagram, Twisted Sister, Push The Button, Short N Curley and Mad Jack on their Champion title or runner up wins!! :thumbsup:

Photos online here > BWRA Bend Championships 2011

brilliant pics jaqs thanks 4 sharing them :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back