The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Besotted New Whippet Owner.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2 Very Pretty Whippets. :wub:
Wishing you lots of fun with them. And looking forward to seeing them in the ring. :thumbsup:
Thank you, I never get tired of looking at them and appreciating how graceful they are. Carys had been very well trained before I was entrusted with her and has her obedience medal and is used to the ring, but I am not! I took my courage in both hands and put her into a local show and she won her class, but that was despite of me! I had Hugo neutered as I thought that would be best to keep them both, and the op was less intrusive for him than having her done, just like a man haha!

His brother and sister are doing well in the ring, and we go and support them, we all enjoy a fun day out meeting other whippets with no pressure...Hugo is amazing with children, they seem to be attracted to him and he smooches even the little ones, they are not at all frightened of him despite his mouthfull of teeth, they seem to know that he is a gentle boy, once a toddler ran up to him and threw his arms around him and squeezed him tight, Hugo just stood there quietly and lapped it up even though he was only about 8 months old at the time.

Sorry to go on about them, it's lovely to be able to do that though!

You have two very beautiful whippets :wub: I look forward to seeing lots more photos of them :)

You have two very beautiful whippets :wub: I look forward to seeing lots more photos of them :)
Thank you so much, they are my pride and joy and the family have to fit in around them:) Penny looks fab in that action shot, I love that look that she has of flattened ears and a whippet smile, love it!

Hugo and Carys have been flat out on the sofa most of today stuffed with turkey, just a quick walk to the shops this morning, he has cut his pad running flat out and she is in season so no long walks for a while. However they are now ready for action....poor sofa.

Aww Hugo and carys are beautiful :wub: keep up the photos! :thumbsup: ;)

Aww Hugo and carys are beautiful :wub: keep up the photos! :thumbsup: ;)
Thank you, two are good aren't they!

Another snuggly pic...

Hugo_and_Carys_.jpg

Happy New Year! I wondered if you would like to see a couple of pics taken with an iphone app Hipstaprint, they look like really old photos, good fun!

My_HipstaPrint_6.jpg

My_HipstaPrint_8.jpg

Carys and Hugo are lovely

Is Carys the fawn at the front?

She looks so like my little Daisy and is the same age. I was wondering if they could be related.

Daisy was born 22.09.2008

Carys and Hugo are lovelyIs Carys the fawn at the front?

She looks so like my little Daisy and is the same age. I was wondering if they could be related.

Daisy was born 22.09.2008
Hi Eve, they do look alike don't they! Carys is a bit older, born 28.04.2008, her name is Drakesoak Viva La Diva. Here's to a lovely whippety 2011!

Ah, much more distinguished lineage than my little Daisy dot :D

Ah, much more distinguished lineage than my little Daisy dot :D
I don't know much about whippet lineage, Carys is quirky, she makes me laugh on purpose! Did you start with one whippet? I would love lots of whippets, but must stick at two!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back