The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best Coursing Dog Sire

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
peppermint lady said:
maggiemay2 said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:
Why not try Deadly Cocktail his  great grandad is Just Dandy. He's got a brilliant temperament
:thumbsup: my sister bred him, his mother WCRCh, VC, SPCh Deadly nightShade was a fantastic bitch...she is now retired, but was still winning at the champs this year :thumbsup: (deadly nightshades is out of just dandy and emma) shes short and stumpy :oops: the dad was WCRCh (i think) VC fuller spirit, the dog my sister kept out of the litter Deadly Spirit is only 21/22lb but has more leg to him :thumbsup:

others in this litter, A Touch Of North, Night Spirit, Maximum Spirit, and the 6th in the litter went to pet home :huggles: all these boys make open finals :thumbsup:

thanks for all this info its great! :thumbsup:

so Deadly Spirit is 21/22lb,

and Deadly Cocktail is 26lb? (thats what it says on whippet archive anyway)

any one know how tall both dogs are? or indeed what the rest of the litter made?

cheers everyone!

deadly spirit is 21lb 8oz, and 19.5" tall :thumbsup:

not sure on the height of the rest but could possibly find out for you :thumbsup:

The whippet archives is my fault i put that on when i filled in my two pups sorry. He does weigh between 23 and 24lb. Both Deadly Cocktail and Touch of the North are northern dogs. Both good racers beautiful temperament and cant be faulted. As for Stamina neither have shown a lack of it. They always look perfect before racing and after. I think both are damned handsome chappies and when I bred my last litter it was hard to choose between them. Both were on my doorstep. In Manchester there is also Wandering Duke mind you he is 14 now but he's the dad of Photo finish. Also watch what happens with Patricks you could always come to my boy.Now he doesnt lack stamina. When he won the Dent Trophy he coursed five hares and killed the last. That does take some beating. However he's a 32lb dog. My line of dogs are fiesty little devils. Piper, Photo Finishes mum has Marks Our Rosie as Granny.Why dont you go on Whippet archives and try a mock mating.That way you will see the parentage and it goes back 9 generations.Quite interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
maggiemay2 said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:
Why not try Deadly Cocktail his  great grandad is Just Dandy. He's got a brilliant temperament
:thumbsup: my sister bred him, his mother WCRCh, VC, SPCh Deadly nightShade was a fantastic bitch...she is now retired, but was still winning at the champs this year :thumbsup: (deadly nightshades is out of just dandy and emma) shes short and stumpy :oops: the dad was WCRCh (i think) VC fuller spirit, the dog my sister kept out of the litter Deadly Spirit is only 21/22lb but has more leg to him :thumbsup:

others in this litter, A Touch Of North, Night Spirit, Maximum Spirit, and the 6th in the litter went to pet home :huggles: all these boys make open finals :thumbsup:

thanks for all this info its great! :thumbsup:

so Deadly Spirit is 21/22lb,

and Deadly Cocktail is 26lb? (thats what it says on whippet archive anyway)

any one know how tall both dogs are? or indeed what the rest of the litter made?

cheers everyone!

deadly spirit is 21lb 8oz, and 19.5" tall :thumbsup:

not sure on the height of the rest but could possibly find out for you :thumbsup:

The whippet archives is my fault i put that on when i filled in my two pups sorry. He does weigh between 23 and 24lb. Both Deadly Cocktail and Touch of the North are northern dogs. Both good racers beautiful temperament and cant be faulted. As for Stamina neither have shown a lack of it. They always look perfect before racing and after. I think both are damned handsome chappies and when I bred my last litter it was hard to choose between them. Both were on my doorstep. In Manchester there is also Wandering Duke mind you he is 14 now but he's the dad of Photo finish. Also watch what happens with Patricks you could always come to my boy.Now he doesnt lack stamina. When he won the Dent Trophy he coursed five hares and killed the last. That does take some beating. However he's a 32lb dog. My line of dogs are fiesty little devils. Piper, Photo Finishes mum has Marks Our Rosie as Granny.Why dont you go on Whippet archives and try a mock mating.That way you will see the parentage and it goes back 9 generations.Quite interesting.

cheers for this Sue.

I been spending loads of time on whippet archives, its blooming great. i love doing the mock matings and checking out the pedigrees. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back