The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best Of Luck Tomorrow....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
baby1 said:
ANY RESULTS FROM TODAY??
Frankie and I didnt get there so I was wondering what the results were?

stormys china yet again in unders ..colt made final but john pulled him outve it as it seems he may have done something to his muscle. a lovely blue dog ..smokey beat jack in overs.

im sure well here later

Last edited by a moderator:
stormys  china yet again in unders ..colt made final but john pulled him outve it as it seems he may have done something to his muscle. a  lovely blue dog ..smokey  beat jack in overs.im sure well here later

Think the lovely Blue dog - smokey will be Ian's (shadowhunter)

Well done everyone :D

heres few pics from Saturday and Sunday

IMG_1035.jpg

Colt and China under and over winners on Saturday

IMG_1039.jpg

Reserve winner Zena unders

IMG_1033.jpg

Smokey overs Sunday :)

IMG_1015.jpg

Buddy wining NLRC

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Kids Handling

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

Pauls two wee whippets (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
kirsty17 said:
Well dne John on da double!! knew u'd do it! Lol! shame me n dad didnt get up 2 da gamefair atal!! wuda luved 2 have been der but aww well!!  have 2 sit in da house instead 4 a wile until i get 2 da pup hehe :cheers: let me knw how 2day goes!!!
IMG_1012.jpg

Heres one of your pups Kirsty :thumbsup:

Well Done John and Ian reads like you had a great weekend :thumbsup: Hope Colts alright :(

:) a big well done to all the winners and every one else :thumbsup:

Shadow-Hunter said:
kirsty17 said:
Well dne John on da double!! knew u'd do it! Lol! shame me n dad didnt get up 2 da gamefair atal!! wuda luved 2 have been der but aww well!!  have 2 sit in da house instead 4 a wile until i get 2 da pup hehe :cheers: let me knw how 2day goes!!!
IMG_1012.jpg

Heres one of your pups Kirsty :thumbsup:

shes a craker hi!! just looks da spittin image of our wee rosie bitch!! thnxs for postin it! that's the first time ive seen ne o the pups since they went 2 their new homes! keep me posted on their progress.all the pups have turned out stunners! but a have 2 say Danny Boy is the nicest lukin dog ive seen in ages :wub: .. kirst

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back