• Seaham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stockton

• Worcester

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yehh we all seen it regularly :D :p so go and have a look for yourself jasper.......... ??? :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to choose stocktons tracks allows spot on ...camping facilities are good at melton and aycliffe

??? CAMPING FASCILITES AT ASHFORDBY ARE SPOT ON THE RUNNING SURFACE IS NOT ,GETS TO HARD WHEN WE HAVE A DRY SPELL, STOCKTON I THINK AS A VERY GOOD RUNNING SURFACE ,BUT THE BEST ALL ROUND FOR CAMPING & RUNNING AS GOT TO BE NEWTON AYCLIFFE :) :) :) :) ???

Your right there John, the surroundings & the site at Melton are brilliant but for me the track isn't the best, especially when you've got a dog with dicky toes. Melton even looks great from the sidelines - it's only when you walk up & see how hard the ground is & the dry patches. It was hard at champs when we'd had all that rain & everywhere near us was swamped.

Still wont stop me from running there seeing as both bodies have their champs there what choice do you have?

jojess...i did go in may' and looked carefully at the championship venue running surface'to discover it been not very good at all.yes the facilitys were good and everything else about the place. but to me' the dogs welfare is most important of all.............

sorry jasper but yr mate neilpem told me to put that on here, just to see what u would say lol .........the dink :angry:

What that saying about being told to jump on a fire Pat? :D

yeh i know Vicky, it was only said as a laugh :D :p no malice intended :) chill peeps..

thats one good thing about bend racing' the sand is good to run your dogs on.. ;)

:) I know this topic is a few years old :- but it's a interesting subject, I wonder if people would vote differently today or stick to their original votes. :lol: Di ;)

Some would have to Di as some of these tracks won't accomodate us now due to the behaviour of a minority.

Actually, I don't know this for sure- official statements have been vague but I suspect that's why we cannot have camping weekends on some sites.

Some would have to Di as some of these tracks won't accomodate us now due to the behaviour of a minority.
Actually, I don't know this for sure- official statements have been vague but I suspect that's why we cannot have camping weekends on some sites.

:( That's a big shame. :thumbsup: Di

well i think you cant get better than the new club notts and derby, its a brill track but on the vote would have to go scotland "Kirkaldy" and Worcester but also Fordingbridge but not run there for some years now, but a lovely place,as its says " FACILITES " dont think you can get better than scotland track and faciltes are the best

HARLOW HAS EVERYTHINK GREAT FACILITIES AND BRILLIANT RUNNING TRACK THRES NO BETTER WHIPPET VENUE :cheers: :thumbsup:

ayrshire always has a good atmosphere,always put a lovely buffet.now they have pose electric traps , :thumbsup:

and great prizes in the raffle.

ayrshire always has a good atmosphere,always put a lovely buffet.now they have pose electric traps , :thumbsup: and great prizes in the raffle.
emma and i are biased we like worcester for the track . fordingbridge for the people ,track and club. but lets be fair anywhere you can run your dog with no injuries and a chance for a chat with like minded people and a bit of sport is ok by us.

i liked old hall ,,,when i went there as a teenager,,,,i was never out the snooker table,,,,and the track was pretty good as well

but cos ive not been to old hall for some time,,,,iam going to have to go with kirkcaldy ( new electric traps / toilet facilities / and the pub / and nice track ) but i would have voted for old hall but i only get one vote :p

:) I know this topic is a few years old :- but it's a interesting subject, I wonder if people would vote differently today or stick to their original votes. :lol: Di ;)
i voted for newton aycliffe then and i still think it's the best track now, :) you won't get a better track anywhere, :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back