The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bicester Race Day 17th October 2010 Change Of Time

vbonner

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please note that entries will now start 12pm and racing from 1pm

Fun racing competition afternoon to be held at Bicester Greyhounds Public School on Sunday 17th October 2010.Entries from 12pm, Racing starts 1pm.Racing categories for lurchers, greyhounds, whippets, italian greyhounds,deerhounds and terriers to be run over 250m, 460m and 640m on a well-watered sand surface. Further categories can be organised on the day for other breeds subject to demand. Dogs will be hand slipped. Rosettes to 4th place.

Entry £5 per car. £2 per race.

Clue Hills Farm, Bicester,HP18 9UZ

For further information please contact Vanessa on 07908 721787 or email vanessabonner50@googlemail.com

The school is open for public trials (any breed) every Sunday 9am-1pm. Please contact Jeff on 07850375164 to pre-book your slot.

BUMP :thumbsup: We are coming to this one hope to see a few of you on here there :thumbsup:

sarah ;)

ooo ok - i will have to google it.....my geography aint all that good!!! :teehee:

Any1 going ???????

bit far for you Josh ay? (w00t) xx

Nooooo Travelled alot futher than this for a show :thumbsup:
yer we've took him all over the country (w00t)

was a good laugh though (w00t) remember shepton mallet Paul was off his face from laughter ... all i did was made a simple little sound :teehee: :teehee:

yer BAAA BAAA PMSL :lol: :p

Any1 going ???????

was a good laugh though (w00t) remember shepton mallet Paul was off his face from laughter ... all i did was made a simple little sound :teehee: :teehee:

:teehee: :teehee: CLASSIC it that was the best show of the year i think and my dog got no where in anything but i loved it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any1 going ???????

:teehee: :teehee: CLASSIC it that was the best show of the year i think and my dog got no where in anything but i loved it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
twas a good un heres to next year :cheers: and josh your making me :'( :'(

Any1 going ???????

twas a good un heres to next year :cheers: and josh your making me :'( :'(
OOO dont cry no need of that .. only point of crying is when its from laughing to much :thumbsup: will be a good laugh next year chum!!! hope to be driving by then

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back