The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Biddy's Babies Arrive

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Shame on you Yvonne its actually Penny(Soprano) than she is sitting with you know that little dog you bred. :lol: She is best friends with the pups, she cant wait til they are big enough for her to play with. :teehee:

Yes they are all gorgeous but Todd gets my vote so cute so small could he be a pocket rocket

stormy weathers said:
Shame on you Yvonne its actually Penny(Soprano) than she is sitting with you know that little dog you bred. :lol:   She is best friends with the pups, she cant wait til they are big enough for her to play with. :teehee:

yes i new that, :b just testing everyone, you know how i like to do that, :- "

anyway one bitch look just like another to me lol :D only joking :oops:

Some more pics of the pups for you yvonne.

Missy

Resized_Picture_114.jpg

todd :wub: :wub: :wub: lovely looking healthy pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

Im having Suzie and Sandra is having Todd, My mum likes KC and dad likes Missy so bit of a dilema bout which one to pick.

no dilema keep all the girl, just need them all different weight so they can clean up and take turn's winning Sup with them, lol :thumbsup: don't know how you could pick they are all lovely,

Val,,I must have looked at the photo's a 100 times and if I was you I would keep them both (w00t) , how can you pick :- " :- " ,,they are all crackers :cheers:

When is the repete mating :p

I must admit it has been very hard to choose from this litter as they all look good, George is not sure what one he likes and I would keep either of the bitches. Valerie has decided on Suzie but remember she still lives at home so it adds another dog on to our total, because of Tanya having a section I dont know whether I will breed from her again have to see what the vet thinks.

Todd has now packed his bags and has moved out, he has not gone too far so will still get to see him all the time. :) :) Hope he does well for you Sandra, :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Valerie I hope he does to if he can run as well as he peas then I think he might be a good one No joking aside thankyou all for letting me have him and yes you will be seeing a lot of todd

Sandra

good luck with Todd Sandra, :luck: :thumbsup: that 6 weeks went fast :eek: , your going to love the next few weeks having a new pup lol, ask Jannean :oops: :blink: you think 1 pup pee's alot, :b think val will be glad she's only got 3 pup's to clean up after now :oops: :eek: the older they get the more they pee ;) :cheers: we must all be mad :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back