The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Biddy's Babies Arrive

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
KC

Resized_Picture_163.jpg

Awww they are soooo sweet, lovely markings they have :huggles: :huggles:

Todd having a wander in the park wondering what is this stuff under my feet clearly not my neck of the woods

Picture_020.jpg

I've seen Suzie KC and Misty at the track and they are gorgeous - but no sign of Todd yet. Sandra are you hiding him - can't wait to see him.

i think they r keeping him warm at home :D

and who could blame them its frezzing at the track at the momment

TODD would hav been my pick,,, out of the litter :thumbsup:

sorry valirie but he looks the bussiness :- "

Hi jeanine Yes your right you havent seen him yet simply because I have not passed my test yet and Jim has been working allthough we were to be there last week but the good old Scottish weather put that on hold so hopefully see you some time soon there is no hurry for me to stand in the cold with Todd I don't have anything to race and he is only 12 weeks old so you know what they say absence makes the heart grow fonder(haha)

Sandra

I am sure Valerie wouldnt take offence to your pick of the litter as we only keep bitches so little Todd just had to go, I am sure Sandra and Jim will do well with him, Up to now we have done really well with the litters we have bred so we are keeping our fingers crosed for this one, especially fat Suzie as she is the first whippet Valerie has had of her very own.

Val

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back