The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Biennial Adverts

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whippynit said:
when does the biennel come out please and where  can you order one? is there a limited number - just wondered if i should order one in advance and pay? :unsure:
its new to me!

Contact either Molly McConkey or Lucinda Aldrich-Blake and prepay and order one now. You never know if you will be in time to get one at Crufts and the Biennial is, in my view, the essential whippet document that catalogs the dogs at a particular time in history. I am willing to bet that in 50 years, or 100 years, the best record of the breed, other than the KC registrations and the registrations in separate repositories of KCs around the world, will be The Whippet Biennial. I consider it a must advertise, must have! I hope that long after no one remembers me they will remember some of the great dogs we have had the privilege to breed, buy in and own. Go for it!

Lanny

I completely forgot to send my advert off. I am really annoyed with myself :(

If you are going to do up a complete ad yourself, print-ready, does anyone know what program it has to be done in?

Can I do it in Word?

I can't do .pdf files or anything like that.

Thanks,

aslan said:
If you are going to do up a complete ad yourself, print-ready, does anyone know what program it has to be done in?Can I do it in Word? 

Thanks,

I just did mine in Word, got OH to put it on a CD and also sent a hard copy

aslan said:
If you are going to do up a complete ad yourself, print-ready, does anyone know what program it has to be done in?Can I do it in Word? 

Thanks,

Hi Lana

I am doing mine print ready in a pdf file. I have asked Lucinda if this is Ok and as yet haven't heard.

cheers

Molly

I did mine in Publisher and then saved it as both a World file and converted to PDF as well (found a relatively cheap pdf converter on the internet). Also included a hard copy. Hopefully one of those versions will work

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
louisetope said:
See either Molly McConkey or Lucinda Adrich-Blake.
what if you wanted to pre-order but didn't know the address of either of these ladies?

doris said:
louisetope said:
See either Molly McConkey or Lucinda Adrich-Blake.
what if you wanted to pre-order but didn't know the address of either of these ladies?

Have you got a catalogue from Midland Whippet? If so I should think Molly's addy would be in there. Hopefully someone will pm you with them. I've sent my order form off with my order so I don't think I have it any more.

Wendy

chelynnah said:
Have you got a catalogue from Midland Whippet?
no, I was just selling them :lol:

thanks anyway, sure I'll get it one way or another :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back