The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Big Brother

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Get it off it rubbish let's look forward to x factor

josie has just won and now the ultimate housemates r going back in OMG im buzzin up to now weve got chantelle and preston (now divorced) brian dowling, nadia, ulrika and ffs MAKOSI OMG IM LOVING IT

JUST GONE DOWNHILL AND SPOLIT IT 4 ME JOHN MCRICIK OR WOTEVER HES CALLED HAS GONE IN NOW. :unsure:

IM BACK TO LOVIN IT COOLIOS GOING IN OMG THIS IS GOIN TO BE FAB

REALLY GETTING GOOD NOW NIKKI IS GOING IN NIKKI WHIZZ IS NAMED AFTER NIKKI

AND FINALLY WE HAVE NASTY NICK WOOHOO THIS IS GOIN TO BE BLOODY FAB

GLAD JOSIE WON SHES GIVING 20 GRAND OF HER WINNINGS TO A CANCER CHARITY AND SHES ALSO GOING TO BUY STEVE SOME NEW LEGS HOW NICE IS THAT?

it sure was june and the ultimate line up is amazing i cant wait for tonight

I'm a bit sad. I knew I had the afternoon off today, so I recorded the live one last night, and watching it now lol

only 2 more days to go till the ultimate bb final. im really hoping brian wins if not him then nikki but chantelle is looking like 1 of the faves although all she does is cry. heres how i hope it will go:

1st brian or nikki

2nd nikki or brian

3rd victor

4th chantelle

5th nice nick

6th preston

7th ulrika

heres how i THINK it will go:

1st brian or chantelle

2nd chantelle or brian

3rd nikki

4th victor

5th preston

6th ulrika

7th nice nick

BRIAN 4 THE WINNER :thumbsup:

ANYBODY C COME DINE WITH ME BB WINNERS? BRIAN, BRIAN BELO, SOPHIE AND NADIA? VERY VERY FUNNY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back