The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Big Storms 2nd Anniversary

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yesterday was Storms 2nd anniversary. Funny how you still find bits and pieces of lost dogs. How strange yesterday my 2 were playing with an old toy of his....it doesnt squeak anymore but who cares they loved it.

R.I.P. BIG CHUM :(

RIP storm hes missed by all you ok :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Doesn't time fly John seems not that long ago you were saying it was his 1st anniversary.

Hope you're ok

R.I.P. Grandad from Jade.

2 years :( cant believe it..........thinking of you today John ;)

Wouldn't have thought it was 2 years ago :(

My dalmatian Ludo has been gone for 10 years now & I still get tearful sometimes :(

RIP to all those we have loved & lost

Julie

John, I know your heart breaks every year on Storms anniversary, but he is in that great unknown beyond the sky, and walking with you every day and at every show you take part in. What happy memories you have of this special treasure, which are etched in gold in your heart forever. Storm your memory will never fade away.

R.I.P dear Storm.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

R.I.P storm john it will get easier threw time you will always miss the big fella but dont forget about his brillant litter of spring he has sired you got some cracker pups out of that litter I E the mighty colt and of course the one and only BIG SOX god bless keep your chin up mate from anne and big eamon

i cant believe how quickly this has come round, he was a great lad and im sure he is still sorely missed. thinking of u all, run free big storm xx

Run free at Rainbow Bridge, Storm.

Until you meet again, always in your heart and never far from your side.

Run free big boy.

Thinking of you.

Pat and all the lurchers and 2 little whippets.

Thinking of your happy times and all your brill photos you posted on here :thumbsup:

My first dog Holly has been gone 10 years now - lost her and my mare Kate that year both aged 11.

This year our cat went to catch mice on the other side.

They stay with us though don't they - in our souls making us a part of who we are (don't think I'll ever be as wise as Willow though)

Holly was a smiler - don't know if you've ever seen a smiling collie but she was special and still makes me smile.

Those smiles never fade John - you take care,

sheona xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back