The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Billy's Bongos

IanGerman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have frequently been accused of talking bollox but this time I really am!

Billy’s Bongos to be precise. Something strange happened with them and I wonder if anyone else has experienced it (well – their dogs anyway)

His goolies BOTH dropped at around 4 months, then 2 nights ago I discovered that he only had ONE!

After some ferreting around in his undercarriage (which incidentally he loved – on his back, feet in the air and, I swear, with a big grin) I discovered the missing one some 2 inches or so from where it should have been – lodged in his abdomen alongside his willy.

I managed to manipulate it back down into the scrotum (and briefly pondered wrapping a rubber band around them both to keep them there! I did say briefly!) It was still where it should have been this morning, but I’m obviously concerned that it may go back up and not be as easy to retrieve again.

Anyone else noticed this happening?

Or am I just nuts? (w00t)

I have frequently been accused of talking bollox but this time I really am!
Hi no your not nutts,Spile Apache Jack Flash had the same thing hapen to him only at 11months old!!! I decided to take the vets advice and have him castrated. I had the fluid surrounding the testicles & it showed pree cancerious cells!!! So in my case I did the right thing.Billy’s Bongos to be precise. Something strange happened with them and I wonder if anyone else has experienced it (well – their dogs anyway)

His goolies BOTH dropped at around 4 months, then 2 nights ago I discovered that he only had ONE!

After some ferreting around in his undercarriage (which incidentally he loved – on his back, feet in the air and, I swear, with a big grin) I discovered the missing one some 2 inches or so from where it should have been – lodged in his abdomen alongside his willy.

I managed to manipulate it back down into the scrotum (and briefly pondered wrapping a rubber band around them both to keep them there! I did say briefly!) It was still where it should have been this morning, but I’m obviously concerned that it may go back up and not be as easy to retrieve again.

Anyone else noticed this happening?

Or am I just nuts? (w00t)

It can happen Ian, so long as you can get it down to where is should be in his scrotum, it will eventually stay down. Pye had one going up and down until he was getting on for six months old. You can imagine I was worried as I got him to show!!!!!

Hope it all works out.

Anne

Showed this thread to the OH. He says one of his goes back up every time one of the dogs lands on it!

:unsure: :blink: ;) :angry: :wacko:

Showed this thread to the OH. He says one of his goes back up every time one of the dogs lands on it!
:unsure: :blink: ;) :angry: :wacko:
I know the feeling - thank your luck stars that you never will ;)

I'm grateful to Jane Rankin who has recommended a treatment worth trying. It's got to be better than me dog bothering every night (w00t)

I'll let you know the outcome :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back