The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birmingham National

Congrats to all winners & all who were placed.

I was well pleased with both Hollys & Ellies placings even tho i left the ring with Ellie thinking she had been unplaced only to be called back in to find she had been placed :- "

Jax,i am getting us both a pair of glasses cos we are as bad as each other (w00t)

Thankfully i was more on the ball in the Puppy Bitch Stakes where Ellie won 2nd only beaten by a VERY nice ridgeback :thumbsup:

Millie said:
A lovely day all round :thumbsup:

Well done to the many K9ers who had a good day today :cheers:

My Sophie, even though she still won't stand still, :- " got a 2nd in MPB

Well done Millie, WAY TO GO, Sophie looked lovely :thumbsup:

Many congrats to all of the K9ers today! :cheers:

We had a lovely day out and it was nice to meet a few more of you & your Whippets as always.

Sadly due to accidents on the A34 it took us over 6 hours to get home. Marble didn't seem to mind to much as we ended up in a Tesco's car park while we waited for the road to re-open & seeing as he got a 3rd in MPD today I ended up buying him a nice piece of steak for his tea. :p

The only problem his that he wants it after every show! :D

Many thanks to Juley for helping me out today as he couldn't have done it without her. Yes Juley I know you want steak too!!! (w00t)

Well done to all K9ers that were placed :thumbsup: :cheers:

nina said:
Congrats to all winners & all who were placed.
I was well pleased with both Hollys & Ellies placings even tho i left the ring with Ellie thinking she had been unplaced only to be called back in to find she had been placed  :- "

Jax,i am getting us both a pair of glasses cos we are as bad as each other  (w00t)

Thankfully i was more on the ball in the Puppy Bitch Stakes where Ellie won 2nd only beaten by a VERY nice ridgeback  :thumbsup:

Well done Ells & Holls,and also to Chris with Finn who was 2nd in ND.I only wish we had been able to be there and to meet up with some k9er's,but maybe next time.

:thumbsup: Lovely pics Juley, you must be very proud of your first litter.

Well done everyone who got a place. Thanks for the photo's. Juley, i love the one of Daisy and her 3 babies, i wonder what she's whispering to Frankie! The one's of Frankie and Marble moving are great too. :wub: :huggles:

Millie said:
nina said:
Millie said:

Thank you :thumbsup:

Jax said she's fat :oops: :lol:

Jax is always saying shes fat, apart from a little weight around the hips and the chin problem shes not too bad :thumbsup: :oops:

Sophie looked very nice from outside the ring, coulnt say she was fat but wasnt close enough to tell.

Well done to Ellie in the puppy stakes there were some very nice bitches in there.

And a massive well done to Juley on a cracking litter, Marble moved beautifully, both the boys did, didnt see Lily :(

:cheers: Congrats to everyone who got placed & especially to CH Fullerton heavenly twin :cheers:

Thanks Wendy and Karen for your lovely comments. I am indeed thrilled with my litter. It was a pleaseure to see the boys and Lily was a very good girl too. :cheers: :D

jok said:
Well done everyone who got a place.  Thanks for the photo's.  Juley, i love the one of Daisy and her 3 babies, i wonder what she's whispering to Frankie! The one's of Frankie and Marble moving are great too. :wub:   :huggles:
I asked her, she said he was asking for a quick drink of milk and she was saying "don't even think about it" !!!

Many thanks to Juley & Mark for the lovely pictures. :wub:

We really enjoyed our day out & it was lovely to see Lily & Frankie again. They have both developed nicely since I last saw them at 11 weeks. It's lovely to be able to see them again and watch them strut their stuff etc. Marble was really pleased to see them all again and felt really proud to have such nice siblings :thumbsup:

Big congrats to Helen & Harry on their 3rd CC! :cheers:

Millie said:
nina said:
Millie said:

yes I know Im slightly over weight, but did you really have to tell everyone (w00t)

I said Sophie was `over weight` IMO . As you keep yours really fit , Id hate you to turn the fat into too much muscle which would spoil her elegance ;) Just my opinion o:)

JAX said:
Millie said:
nina said:
Millie said:

yes I know Im slightly over weight, but did you really have to tell everyone (w00t)

I said Sophie was `over weight` IMO . As you keep yours really fit , Id hate you to turn the fat into too much muscle which would spoil her elegance ;) Just my opinion o:)

I told her, Aunty Jax said she needs to go on a diet; She said she's not talking to you :p :lol:

Karen said:
Millie said:
nina said:
Millie said:

And a massive well done to Juley on a cracking litter, Marble moved beautifully, both the boys did, didnt see Lily :(

Karen how could you have missed Lily, she was stood next to Sophie !!! ...... Did you forget your glasses :oops: :lol:

JAX said:
I said Sophie was `over weight` IMO . As you keep yours really fit , Id hate you to turn the fat into too much muscle which would spoil her elegance  ;)   Just my opinion  o:)
How many times, Millie, do I have to tell you what the answer is to people

"When I want your opinion I will either ask for it or pay for it, until then MYOB!!"

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back