The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birr Castle

coatsy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just got ourselfs and ians team booked on to camp site so looking forward to the craic we will be heading on friday now so we can have another nites partying :cheers:

Looking forward to it, i think, have'nt camped in years (w00t) was talking to Eddie and Liz and there going also, dont forget to get your 2 day tickets from Lord Titterington :p

lets hope the weather stays good for us :thumbsup:

Bluebell said:
Looking forward to it, i think, have'nt camped in years  (w00t)   was talking to Eddie and Liz and there going also, dont forget to get your 2 day tickets from Lord Titterington  :p lets hope the weather stays good for us  :thumbsup:

craic should be good boys really looking forward to it glad eddie and liz have decided to go the more the better :cheers: :thumbsup:

ill be there but not camping nice warm bed for me

coatsy said:
just got ourselfs and ians team booked on to camp site so looking forward to the craic we will be heading on friday now so we can have another nites partying :cheers:
The Wexford lads are having a big nights racing on the friday night Colin,and there are a couple of big cups up for grabs,in whippet's,ie,under 21,under 23,and overs.Also good prise money,i think.Around 150.00 euro for each competition.Out of traps,i might add,but the lure starts from just in front of them,so it would be simple enough.Its about 1 n 1/2 hours fom Birr.Think i might be staying the night down there,if i go.Providing all's well with the pups n that.Will be at Birr anyhow,no matter.So see you all there i guess.There will be camping available behind the pup where they are racing too by the way,and think of it Coatsy.Pup,toilet,good prise money and cups,racing,the lot.Then over to Birr in the morning,and another days racing.The Wexford lads are all going to birr too,so it would be some weekend.If anyones interested in going down there on Friday,then let me know,and i;ll try n sort camping for you all.Think Robert must be going down there too,and staying overnight with some of the Whippet lads down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're going 2 looking forward to it should be good laugh c u all there (w00t) :p (w00t)

billyboy45 said:
coatsy said:
The Wexford lads are having a big nights racing on the friday night Colin,and there are a couple of big cups up for grabs,in whippet's,ie,under 21,under 23,and overs.Also good prise money,i think.Around 150.00 euro for each competition.Out of traps,i might add,but the lure starts from just in front of them,so it would be simple enough.Its about 1 n 1/2 hours fom Birr.Think i might be staying the night down there,if i go.Providing all's well with the pups n that.Will be at Birr anyhow,no matter.So see you all there i guess.There will be camping available behind the pup where they are racing too by the way,and think of it Coatsy.Pup,toilet,good prise money and cups,racing,the lot.Then over to Birr in the morning,and another days racing.The Wexford lads are all going to birr too,so it would be some weekend.If anyones interested in going down there on Friday,then let me know,and i;ll try n sort camping for you all.Think Robert must be going down there too,and staying overnight with some of the Whippet lads down there.
billy wer booked in on a site and you r welcome as always mate :thumbsup:

lullabell said:
We're going 2 looking forward to it should be good laugh c u all there  (w00t)   :p   (w00t)

jus bought a new tent :wacko: now all am doing is praying dat i am able to put da darn thing up lol :blink: or i my lot will be gate crashing everyones tents lol

looking 4ward to it cu all der

rhonda :thumbsup:

Cant wait to go, it should be good crack.. (w00t) :thumbsup: see ya's all there.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

:)) were heading down sat morn im working lates on friday nite, so its an early start, but looking foward to it, just have to rember the suncream and the wet gear, im thinking of changing my job, life guards are required for the new diving pool opened for the 2012 games, its called the westlink underpass :D

moucher said:
:))   were heading down sat morn im working lates on friday nite, so its an early start, but looking foward to it, just have to rember the suncream and the wet gear, im thinking of changing my job, life guards are required for the new diving pool opened for the 2012 games, its called the westlink underpass :D
Nice one about the swiming pool mate,but do they have a paddling pool to go with it ,for us old boys,and what hight are the diving boards.I believe there is a fresh fall of water coming soon,just to make sure it don't run dry.I hear the price of dingies just went through the roof up there,and sold out very quickly lol.

Bluebell said:
Looking forward to it, i think, have'nt camped in years  (w00t)   was talking to Eddie and Liz and there going also, dont forget to get your 2 day tickets from Lord Titterington  :p lets hope the weather stays good for us  :thumbsup:

went down to albert titteringtons last nite and got tickets and after the drive ian decided we needed to call in for a pint so the 4 of us headed into lis barnet house on the way back wot a brilliant pint you always get a good pint ther so we stayed a little while longer :thumbsup:

have phoned the camp site just to comfirm the the bookings all seems to be ok we are looking forward to the weekend and collecting the new member to the familly a whippet called lady does anybody know if the showing is on sat or sunday

sambo ferret said:
have phoned  the camp site just to comfirm the the bookings all seems to be ok we are looking forward to the weekend and collecting the new  member to the familly a whippet called lady  does anybody know if the showing is on sat or sunday
Showing is on Sunday starting 1 pm and the racing is on Saturday starting 1 pm allso :thumbsup:

As myself and Rose are not very fond of the crawlies, we decided to get these tents :lol:

Hope there's a few trees about :lol:

Dres_Tree_Tents1.jpg

coatsy said:
Bluebell said:
Looking forward to it, i think, have'nt camped in years  (w00t)    was talking to Eddie and Liz and there going also, dont forget to get your 2 day tickets from Lord Titterington  :p lets hope the weather stays good for us  :thumbsup:

went down to albert titteringtons last nite and got tickets and after the drive ian decided we needed to call in for a pint so the 4 of us headed into lis barnet house on the way back wot a brilliant pint you always get a good pint ther so we stayed a little while longer :thumbsup:

Just got our tickets in the post this morning :cheers:

now all we need is some decent weather :thumbsup:

Bluebell said:
coatsy said:
Bluebell said:
Looking forward to it, i think, have'nt camped in years  (w00t)    was talking to Eddie and Liz and there going also, dont forget to get your 2 day tickets from Lord Titterington  :p lets hope the weather stays good for us  :thumbsup:

Just got our tickets in the post this morning :cheers:

now all we need is some decent weather :thumbsup:

bye the time we are finished drinking we could hang of any tree

Hear Coatsy is runing a practice race Friday night in the field beside the campsite

:- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back