The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birr Castle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
coatsy said:
bye the time we are finished drinking we could hang of any tree
Colin on Saturday night :wacko: :lol:

man-hanging-tree_IS685-023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
was checking weather out its to be good for weekend so thers a few more going to camp trying to get ians bro to go and my own bro and his mate and ther familys so should be good crack will be plenty of us hanging upside down on saturday nite (w00t) :teehee:

Shadow-Hunter said:
IMG_1760-4-1.jpg
IMG_1768-1.jpg

Big Smokie is ready For Birr Castle (Bring it on) :)   :teehee:   (w00t)

hes looking the part mate grant says its the training hes giving him think yous 2 blinked zena so he cud run whiskey lol :thumbsup:

Smokie is looking good :thumbsup:

Wee Paris all ready for Birr as well :p :thumbsup:

DSCF2289.jpg

coatsy said:
Bluebell said:
coatsy said:
bye the time we are finished drinking we could hang of any tree

Colin on Saturday night :wacko: :lol:

man-hanging-tree_IS685-023.jpg

was upside down lastnite paying for it today :thumbsup:

Think its been a while since you seen those abs Colin.Now a month on the rowing machine,and 30 mile a day on the exersize bike,and you just might start getting a glimmer lol.But for now,i think youre having us on.Im gona have a wee talk with Rhonda,to see if she can remember when you looked like that piccie.ha ha.

Bluebell said:
Birr Castle  :thumbsup:
fair-castle.jpg

So what r u saying Deirdri.Can i just keep driving,till i see a place that looks like that,cause i followed a few mates down last year,and never looked at a sign post.Haven.t a clue where to head for.M,ust get a map somewhere tomorrow .

Bluebell said:
Smokie is looking good  :thumbsup: Wee Paris all ready for Birr as well  :p   :thumbsup:

DSCF2289.jpg

paris is looking good hope you lot are looking forward to weekend try to get sum sleep before you come down (w00t) :teehee:

[SIZE=14pt]I have been asked by a few friends in Ireland to come to this gamefair on the 30th & 31st August, with the dogs. Leaving it abit late but i still havnt made my mind up as iv never been to the show. I have a place in a huge tent so i better make my mind up soon [/SIZE] :lol:

hi Billy, you should get lots of nice pics at Birr this weekend :thumbsup:

DSCF2468.jpg

GRAHAM PEM said:
HEY BILLY HAVE YOU GOT A TWIN BROTHER IN ENGLAND.
Don't think so Graham.But if i have,get me his name n address,as it would be a very handy thing to have,if i ever needed a way out of summit.

well billy is the camera packed and ready to go mate :thumbsup:

Patsy says watch out for the wasps at Birr, Billy :p :lol:

DSCF2467.jpg

All the very best for everyone at Birr over the weekend

I wont be going to Birr after all. I wish all my friends from the North the best of luck enjoy your camping and may the dogs racing run like the wind and the dogs showing stand proud and catch the judges eye. :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back