The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birr Castle

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSCF2555.jpg

This ones for you Margaret

DSCF2572.jpg

Linda

DSCF2583.jpg

Carl, Evelyn and family

DSCF2573.jpg

Eddie and Liz

DSCF2560.jpg

more good pics with plenty of smiling faces :thumbsup:

The coursing demo was good fun and got lots of spectators

DSCF2576.jpg

DSCF2575.jpg

DSCF2579.jpg

Stan and Ann

DSCF2570.jpg

Bill and Denise with Jess and Joe

DSCF2553.jpg

This ones for you Jim

DSCF2592.jpg

This ones for you Liz, cody :wub:

DSCF2606.jpg

Rose, myself and the dogs :wub:

DSCF2587.jpg

I think thats most of the pix, :wacko: :p

Bluebell said:
This ones for you Liz, cody :wub:
DSCF2606.jpg

Rose, myself and the dogs  :wub:

DSCF2587.jpg

I think thats most of the pix,  :wacko:   :p

lovely photos of birr did any one find out what was in john mcstays bag we guess it was a lucky leprecaurn to win first prize post ur guesses here to what was in the bag well done john (w00t) : :- "

(w00t) Rose which one is that beside Tori, he or she is nearly the same size now, or doe's it just look that way in the photo's? (brilliant photo's Deirdre) you look like you had a good time, and it's nice to see the other pups. :thumbsup: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Rose which one is that beside Tori, he or she is nearly the same size now, or doe's it just look that way in the photo's?  (brilliant photo's Deirdre) you look like you had a good time, and it's nice to see the other pups. :thumbsup: Diane.
That is Diego, he still has a bit to go yet,lol :thumbsup: he might just make the same size as her or go slightly over as there is still growing in him yet but will just have to wait & see how much,lol :lol: :- "

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Rose which one is that beside Tori, he or she is nearly the same size now, or doe's it just look that way in the photo's?  (brilliant photo's Deirdre) you look like you had a good time, and it's nice to see the other pups. :thumbsup: Diane.
That is Diego, he still has a bit to go yet,lol :thumbsup: he might just make the same size as her or go slightly over as there is still growing in him yet but will just have to wait & see how much,lol :lol: :- "

Rose :)

:) Leia's still a under at the moment but like yours she still has a bit to go. :lol: Di

Had a great weekend lovely pics as usual :* well done to every one who was in the prizes :cheers:

it wz a great wkend i enjoyed da crac da travelling seemed to never end :blink:

but it wz worth it

great pics :thumbsup:

well done every1

rhonda

Two Minature Jack Russels,really cute :wub:

DSCF2503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back