The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bis Cacib Nürnberg

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
parnew said:
Her breeding is Ch. Dumbriton Casting stone x Ch Whipcat Faithful at Court Hill. :wub:   :wub:
I've won goups & a few RUBIS in my time but I haven't yet cracked a BIS. It must be such a wonderful feeling. Many, many congratulations to you all & here's hoping you do it again!

Gail.

CONGRATULATIONS

Suzanne and Haio for Pixies BOB & BIS

Claudine for Jee Bee's Bayard Warrior BOS

:cheers: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations,she's beautiful :wub: [/SIZE] :cheers:

She's beautiful :wub: - congratulations on this amazing acheivement :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Big Congratulations!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

What a wonderful win for stunning girl!

I have attended Nürnberg show about 15 years ago and it was huge, over two days, with entries in the thousands.

Nothing like we are used to here in OZ, where total entry of the hound group of about 200 is considered good, with all breeds 800 plus. :b

Pretty Pixie - Congratulations. Well done Hajo and Susanne!

That is SOME birthday present - :cheers:

A nice addition to Patsy's birthday goodies too considering sire and dam are Dumbriton/Courthill connected.

Thank you all,

we are still on cloud 9 (w00t)

her breeding is - as Griff said

Dumbriton casting Stone x

Whipcat Faithful at Courthill (3 ResCC in GB)

she is the sister to Ludo (Whipcat Fire Island at Courthill -out of Lorricbrook Bandleader x Courthill cafe Society) -

Pixie was very tiered yesterday and slept all day -_- - but before she talk to her mum and told her all about the big ring :huggles:

Love from us

Susanne

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Pixie is lovely dog. She has a beautiful head. :cheers:

Congratulations Susanne, Ha-Jo and Pixie !

This is really a wonderfull present for a birthday !

I am very very very happy for you !

whipcat said:
Thank you all,we are still on cloud 9 (w00t)

her breeding is - as Griff said

Dumbriton casting Stone x

Whipcat Faithful at Courthill (3 ResCC in GB)

she is the sister to Ludo (Whipcat Fire Island at Courthill -out of Lorricbrook Bandleader x Courthill cafe Society) -

Pixie was very tiered yesterday and slept all day  -_- - but before she talk to her mum and told her all about the big ring :huggles:

Love from us

Susanne

They are Indias Grandma and Grandpa , :wub: Have you come down from your cloud yet ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back