The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bis Leipzig

Boxing Helena

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone,

I'm very proud to post this next message.

Last weekend I went to the double show in Leipzig ( 5648 entries) with wonderfull results, as my JEN - Boxing Helena's Eva So Sweet went all the way to BIS !!

With this CACIB winning, she is now also an International Champion.

This was her tirth show after her first litter, three months ago.

Jen could use the next CACIB from beginning september, and voila, I never expected to finnish her so soon ( at the age of 2.5 years)

So no need to tell I'm extremely proud on my little Jen !

Jen is a daughter of Ch.Spinneyhill All That Jazz At Hammonds and SBIS Ch.Boxing Helena's Xena.

Jen_BIS_Leipzig_2_voor_k9.jpg

:cheers: MANY CONGRATULATIONS BART & JEN!!!! :cheers:

Winners first day

Best male Gone With The Wind High On Emotion and Jen

judge : Mrs A.Bystrup ( DK )

Jen_BOB_en_Gone_With_The_Wi.jpg

Winners second day

Best male Boxing Helena's Epos Ena and Jen

Judge : Mrs W. Schwerm - Hahne ( D )

Jen_en_Just_in_ring_Leipzig.jpg

That is wonderful news. :cheers:

Well done - she is gorgeous

congratulations :cheers: she looks a super girl :wub:

Jen is beautiful, congratulations with her BIS :cheers:

Hi Bart,

I saw it on the website of Marietta. It is so great!!!!! (w00t)

Congratulations - well done.

Susanne 6 the Whipcats

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE BART, EXCELLENT NEWS[/SIZE]

Boxing Helena said:
This is a better picture of Jen
What a terrific picture of Jen Bart! The picture says it all! Congratulations from Mick and I over here in Canada! And congratulations to Xena, dam of Jen because aren't I correct and isn't this the second or third of her pups -- two from one litter I think and one from another -- to win a Best in Show for you? What an incredible accomplishment that is too!

Lanny Morry

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!! [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations :cheers:

She is a lovely girl :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Oooooooh - wonderful news, what an achievement - you must be floating above the clouds, Bart - congratulations.

Thank you very much everyone,

all these lovely reply's make it for me even better :)

Avalonia said:
Boxing Helena said:
This is a better picture of Jen
What a terrific picture of Jen Bart! The picture says it all! Congratulations from Mick and I over here in Canada! And congratulations to Xena, dam of Jen because aren't I correct and isn't this the second or third of her pups -- two from one litter I think and one from another -- to win a Best in Show for you? What an incredible accomplishment that is too!

Lanny Morry

Yes Lanny, Xena produced three BIS winners.

From her first litter ( X Ch. Valentino's Quorum ) there is BIS Ch. Boxing Helena's August Eve and BIS SBIS Multi Ch.Boxing Helena's August Dawn.

From her second litter ( X Ch. Spinneyhill All That Jazz At Hammonds ) there is Jen.

I must say, all these dogs are supermovers, what is very importend to me in my breeding, and in my search for studdogs, and it seems to be also very importend to most judges ......

Xena herself is a SBIS winner.

For those who are interested in pedigrees, Xena is from Ch.Nevedith Veefa Vagabond x Ch.Nevedith Supa Sassy.

On another note, I want to mention this years National d'elevage from the French Whippetclub. The show was also held last weekend.

On this show , what is the most importend show in France for our breed, the two championclass winners are children of Xena's brother Multi Ch. Boxing Helena's XLNT Man.

The bitch Ch.Dixmoor The Killing Moon who was BIS at this Specialty in 2003 and Res BIS 2004, and the male Ch.Tendre Regard Du Chawia who went in the end BIS this year.

In 2005 the BIS was for Bh's August Dawn, who produced together with this years winner Tendre Regard , Vague A L'Ame Du Chawia, a BIS winner herself.

I'm going to try and post a picture of this year's winner ( but I can't understand why sometimes my posted pictures are so small and sometimes so big ... I must be doing something wrong, although I think I always did the same ...aaahhh computers :rant: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back