The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bit Of Fun

Which Bloke Would U Pick To Take On A Night Out ???

• Paul Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piglet

• Paul Nugent (lil paul)

• Andy Pockett

• Kev Southall

• Gary Bailey

• Ricky Bentley

• Decca

• Gary Gorton

• Peter Scott(4 da south)

• Paul (with Little Rascal

• Total voters

stace w

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the lads have had 1 for the women so y not ay :oops:

its only 4 abit of fun cuz i was bored to be honest lol

luv stace xxxxxx

wooopsi lol it went rung, well i did wot it sed sooooooooo wot went rung :oops: lol ah well im me did u reali expect it 2 go ryt remind me neva 2 try sumthing when im not concentrating again o:)

(w00t) what a motley crew they are !!!! you could have picked some with something going for them stacey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stace - that the best u can do lol :lol:

dont know any of em but if pigglet wins (w00t) my god the rest must be vile going of his picture (w00t) :D :D :D :D JOKEAS IM KNEW TO THIS I HOPE HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR OR I MAY BE IN TROUBLE IM SURE HE HAS :D :D :D :oops:

put ya money on me ladys ive lost a stone an a half & iam fit as whippet (w00t) :cheers: cu all on saturday :thumbsup:

(w00t) lol john,the ugly bug ball down the chams on the saturday night :sweating:

Gaz says just wait kenny till tomorrow...pmsl

(w00t) (w00t) kenbo mado :D a_few.jpg

it would'nt have mattered who i voted for.....they are all gorgeous hunks of men :thumbsup: :cheers:

infact....i think we should have a k9 calender....skantly clad male whippet racers in seductive poses (w00t) (w00t) (and of course there will be dogs in the pictures :- " :- " )

I am gutted that i was never included :( happy birthday PIG :cheers:

PMSL!!! (w00t)

I can see it now, piks of blokes covering the modesty with a racing jacket and men leaning over dog traps :- " Think you should start a campaign! :D

im game are the rest of them?? all proceeds go to whippet rescue or summit!!

(w00t) A piece of vetrap or a muzzle covering there modesty (w00t) .....sounds like fun

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back