The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bit Of Fun

Which Bloke Would U Pick To Take On A Night Out ???

• Paul Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piglet

• Paul Nugent (lil paul)

• Andy Pockett

• Kev Southall

• Gary Bailey

• Ricky Bentley

• Decca

• Gary Gorton

• Peter Scott(4 da south)

• Paul (with Little Rascal

• Total voters
just got a funny thought...calender girls (w00t) anyone else see the film

wild whippies said:
PMSL!!! (w00t) I can see it now, piks of blokes covering the modesty with a racing jacket and men leaning over dog traps :- "  Think you should start a campaign! :D

would have to be a no limit racing jacket for mr bailey lol :lol: :oops:

a thimble for u pig :D dee just wait till its will u decorate for me mmmmmm :- " im game anyway (w00t)

(w00t) mr gill wot you doing hanging roud the mens with a camra mmmmwe will have to keep an eye on you :eek: :sweating:

:D kenny it's the photo i got off you can't you remember ;) ;)

count me aswell pig iam game :cheers: :thumbsup: (w00t)

Calendar it is then! :- " Only ten men in the poll though, but seeing Ash was gutted he wasn't included he can be month eleven - just one more man needed:D

11 in poll vick cant u count??? think use ladies shud do 1 aswell cud be all on the same 1.

gotta be a fix if the piggys winning bet his voting for himself (w00t) or the rest must be really ugly (w00t)

I have ped whippet think i got wrong kind as you lot are stark raving bonkers but benefit where its due thats a great cause so if you do it i'll buy one and COME on girls anything they can do you can do better and more money for the whippet rescue perhaps????? all the best !!!!!!!

if buety is only skin deep pig must of been born inside out (w00t) :D

lol this calender sounds like ryt fun and i agree tht the women shud do 1 aswell altho not wid me init, im not old enough o:) hehe come on lads its 4 a gud cause luv stace xxxxxx

ps thanks 2 whoeva put it ryt 4 me :p

oh yeah and u dont need 1 more bloke cuz u can do da 12th month wid all of them init, dee knows wot i mean well any1 who has seen calender girls will kno wot im on about

luv stace xxxxxxxx

piglet you just hope it finishes soon while your winning bet you owe loadsa drinks out at champs for bribing the votes :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back