The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bitch Cassidy

madrid

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it is with a heavy heart to tell everyone that Bitch Cassidy (Steffi x Boys Talk) was pts yesterday due to kidney failure. Daisy as she was called was a National Bends Champion champion twice and also South Coast Scratch Champion and won many opens. She produced Super Racing Champion Red Regn, nch/rch billie the kid, over the moon and Haze of sussex longdog fame all top class dogs. Billie has since been mated to Streisand producing Piper, Collar, Little Joe and Shelley (who hopes to be named hopalong cassidy in memory of her grandmother). RIP my dear friend.

Im so sorry to hear this sad news Lisa, I know she hasnt been very well for some time now, I know what your dogs mean to u, just remember all the good times you spent together, thinking of you all Suexx

so so sorry to here this news lisa thinking of you all at this sad time r i p daisy

I was sorry to hear your news Lisa. RIP to dear Daisy, she certainly was a great girl.

Audrey

really sorry lisa she was a lovely bitch, i know at thurrock you were saying how ill she was R.I.P Daisy

so sorry to hear this Lisa, you did say she was poorly when we spoke the other day. She will be so sadly missed by all your family

RIP Daisy

Amanda, Pauline & Nick xx

I am so sorry for your loss Lisa. I know you were dreading this moment.

Rest in peace little one.

regards

Doreen & Bill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back