The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Black Bitch In Season

world.hunters

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My black greyhound bitch has come into season 2days ago so will be mating her in about 10 days or so. i am putting sir storm over her.

both dogs have been worked on all quarry and do there job or i wouldnt be breeding from them full stop. i have been working them all through out the summer aswell where i ha ve permission and they want ALL quarry :whistling: numbers lowered.

Dam - Rosey

pure Greyhound

close to 28" tts

Sire - Sire Storm

1/4 Border Collie 3/4 Greyhound

26.5" tts

pups will be 1/8Border Collie 7/8Grey

4-10.jpg

12-8.jpg

w.h

is the second pic sir storm? what a lovely dog :wub:

Cant wait to see what the pups turn out like. Stunning dog and bitch. :luck: :luck: with them.

chris

Why are you breeding off a dog so young tho, only has one season under its belt, you should wait till at least next year when he is bit older wiser and more experinced :thumbsup:

i find it sad that people want to breed from a bitch so young they are still pups them selves and have had no life to enjoy . It just goes to show there is no thought for the animal i would not even buy a pup from a litter that had been bred from at that age i can only assume its down to money i cant imagine they are free.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MATING MATE :thumbsup:

loads of pics of pups when born

good luck

moretoniacarol@tiscali.co.uk said:
i find it sad that people want to breed from a bitch  so young they are still pups them selves and have had no life to enjoy . It just  goes to show there is no thought for the animal i would not even buy a pup from a litter that had been bred from at that age i can only assume its down to money i cant imagine they are free.
do you know this guy then carole ?is he local

devonmaid said:
moretoniacarol@tiscali.co.uk said:
i find it sad that people want to breed from a bitch  so young they are still pups them selves and have had no life to enjoy . It just  goes to show there is no thought for the animal i would not even buy a pup from a litter that had been bred from at that age i can only assume its down to money i cant imagine they are free.
do you know this guy then carole ?is he local

No . do you? it does not matter it is only my opinion if you put things like that on the forum you are sure to ruffle a few feathers the dog clubs i belong to all have a code of ethics it is a shame they dont apply to the lurcher scene. When i see some of the antics people get up to it makes me very angry lurchers are very forgiving dogs and people abuse this . thankfully it is only a minority there are a lot of very genuine lurcher folk i have been lucky enough to meet

hold on one minute the greyhound is nearly 4 and storm (the merle is the DOG) has been worked all through the summer aswell on permission.

i have decided not to breed yet as i want to work

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back