The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Black Devil / Judy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Realy sorry to be reading this foks.It makes me fel a little guilty,having 5 healthy pups,and a mum to look after them.But also a very lucky person.Having everything still intact,after the long 9 week wait.Thinking of you steve.Even i dont know you.

Judy past away this morning and we have lost the pups she started to give birth last night 1st two were still born .called the vet out at 11pm she then had two more which were very weak and we lost them an hour or so later. Judy then had an heart attack at 11.45 am this morning we are very upsett R.I.P JUDY .

Rest in peace dear dear Judy and the little babies

from dad Sam and a heartbroken Audrey

to loss both mother and pups heart breaking,r.i.p. judy and pups.very very sad.

So sorry to hear about your loss Steve

RIP Judy & babies

So sorry Steve :( thats dreadful news :( RIP Judy and the little ones

Karen & George

So, so sorry all concerned, RIP Judy & babies

Keeley & Tam

So sorry to hear this terrible news. R.I.P Judy and your little babies.xxxx

SO SORRY FOR YOUR SAD LOSS STEVE RIP JUDY WITH YOUR BABIES XXXXX

so sorry to hear of such a tragedy

RIP Judy & her puppies

thanks so much for your thoughts its hard to except that shes gone from us you just think shes going to come runing in from the garden or walk round the door of the room you are in . thanks for the nice words in your emails regs steve and angeia

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back