The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

black power open

Scotty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looking in the whippet news i notised that the black power open is on Sunday the 6th of March. The 6th is a saterday :oops: could someone confirm the correct day.

Thanks scotty.

cheers gary , looks like i will have to change my golf day for that weekend.

you most certainly will we need a photographer lol

dee

sorry i know this is a little off topic but do we still not know what day the scratch is on for the fed champs :wub:

I hope the weathers okay on Saturday for the open , also hope the traffics not as bad as the last time we went, the roads are alot more busier than traveling on a Sunday

Richie the advert for champs will be in whippet news , as theres a members meeting to arrange and also a puppy/dog show

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday! Damn! will try and get there, gotta work first...just made it last time...

1st class only to be delivered then this Sat 8)

Paul

so hews goin on sat to warwick hope the weather stays on our side :D

:clown: please can some one tell me the weight groups for the black power open i havent got my whippet news yet thanks sue

SUE THE WEIGHTS ARE UPTO 20LB,25LB,30LB,35LB, :cheers:

YOU WON"T BE AT AYCLIFFE THEN ;)

:D only for this week john be there next week though going to warwick with joe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back