The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Black Velvet Open

lamping man said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Cracking pics Lampy :thumbsup:   if your missing the Sheep or Donkey im sure Masta could give you a helping hand  ;)
(w00t) Don't encourage him

:- "

lampyracing.jpg

masta said:
lamping man said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Cracking pics Lampy :thumbsup:   if your missing the Sheep or Donkey im sure Masta could give you a helping hand  ;)
(w00t) Don't encourage him

Hi Masta. I've seen that sheep somewhere before I think :unsure: . Did it have a passport to run at that open? (w00t) .

Will always tend his flock

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Mark Roberts said:
Give the others a chance please. Even the Spryers
Now Now Lampy, you know what happened when you chalenged the Spryers they came down and gave you a running lesson in your own back yard.

i've nutured the Spryers all through their training and i'm pleased to say they are very fast and eager learners they know all my trade secrets and are sworn never to revele them.

Hi Mark. What you've just said takes me back to what Lesley and Andy said to me. That was that without your help and guidance, what little they have achieved just would not have happened. :) I must say that I was slightly taken aback by their candid honesty :- " . I did remind them however that Spry could so easily have gone to your kennel, that makes one further thing that they have to be grateful to you for o:) . Don't keep reminding them( I know you wouldn't (w00t) ) but equally mate, don't let them forget :blink:

Where would they be without us?

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

? Happy? :blink:

Hi Lampy,

Thanks for reminding me Spry nearly came here :thumbsup: When Andy & Lesley ask me about your litter I had no hessitation in recomending the litter and imparticular a little bitch with the 1/2 white face.

There was just something about her that ozzed quality even from a very young age.

I predict theres still a little left in the tank which will come through as she matures and stregnthens with age.

Lesley & Andy have needed very little guidance they are very quick learners and have a great enthusiasm for the game only betterd by their love of their dogs.

if Lesley she's this she'll think I like her :b LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:

Hi Mark. What you've just said takes me back to what Lesley and Andy said to me. That was that without your help and guidance, what little they have achieved just would not have happened. :) I must say that I was slightly taken aback by their candid honesty :- " . I did remind them however that Spry could so easily have gone to your kennel, that makes one further thing that they have to be grateful to you for o:) . Don't keep reminding them( I know you wouldn't (w00t) ) but equally mate, don't let them forget :blink:

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Ah!!!! but fate brought her to me :huggles: , if you can't be bothered to kick yourselves I'll do it for you :- " :teehee:

Mark Roberts said:
? Happy? :blink:

Hi Lampy,

Thanks for reminding me Spry nearly came here :thumbsup: When Andy & Lesley ask me about your litter I had no hessitation in recomending the litter and imparticular a little bitch with the 1/2 white face.

There was just something about her that ozzed quality even from a very young age.

I predict theres still a little left in the tank which will come through as she matures and stregnthens with age.

Lesley & Andy have needed very little guidance they are very quick learners and have a great enthusiasm for the game only betterd by their love of their dogs.

if Lesley she's this she'll think I like her :b LOL

I'm a little scared now but thanks anyway Mark :sweating: (w00t) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back