The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blackpool Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a fab day out for all at Collooney, very well done :cheers:

Also to Anita with her Yialousa babies :cheers:

:cheers: Well done to the Collooney kennel on a fantastic day, and well done to all the many K9ers in the cards! :cheers:

sheol said:
[SIZE=14pt]Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your lovely comments  [/SIZE]about

[SIZE=14pt]collooney golden girl of sheol [/SIZE]aka "suzie " :luck: We did make the hound group and took 2nd place still in shock. stephanie
Well done Stephanie and Suzie. Hope the sailing was OK coming home, but I'm sure you didn't mind if it was.

Margaret.

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS.[/SIZE]

Also many congrats to Linda and Brad.

I'm absolutely thrilled with Savvy's result yesterday. She showed her little socks off in spite of the cold. Okay, she enjoyed moving cause it kept her warm and wasn't so overly keen on the standing stretched out in the wind part LOL, but still I'm just over the moon.

Well done everyone else who did well. It was a fantastic turnout. Vanna I bet you were pleased with your entry!

Wendy

posh totty said:
wow serena , certainly a day for the starswifts!!!! well done hun!!!!!  :huggles:
what a brilliant day for the k9`rs!!! well done all  :thumbsup:

thanks tan we had a lovely day esp linda and lady ice getting a first res cc for starswift and my lovely lana for looking great in the bad weather :huggles: the best part of the weekend was seeing the dogs all running free on the beach

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well Done Steph & Suzie :thumbsup: [/SIZE] winning the Bitch CC, BOB and then 2nd in the group :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to Linda on gaining Brad's 3rd CC[/SIZE], making him a GB Champion :cheers:

......... We are beginning to think that we are your good luck charm Ladies!!!!! ;)

:cheers: Also well done to Emer Mooney on 'Doing the Double' by winning both dog and bitch Green Stars and CACIB's (w00t) at Swords International Show in Dublin on Saturday :thumbsup: and Pam & Ryan for taking both reserves :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back