The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blackpool

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JAX said:
[I dont know , up at 5.30 am , 2 days on the bounce  (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   Im not an `early person ` at all  :( you know  :lol:

Not an evening person from what I hear either. :lol:

Well done to the many K9ers who did well - especially the CC winners and Angus and Cathie & Irene :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing the pictures, would love to go up to Blackpool one day. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the dog CC winner is an Aust.Ch. and was shown there I think with a litter sister (gold in her name too). I want to add him to my pedigree program but don't know sire or dam. Can anyone help me out with those details?

Thanks.

Lanny Morry

Avalonia said:
I see the dog CC winner is an Aust.Ch. and was shown there I think with a litter sister (gold in her name too).  I want to add him to my pedigree program but don't know sire or dam.  Can anyone help me out with those details?
Thanks.

Lanny Morry

Hi!

Here is his pedigree in 4 generations and I keep my fingres crossed it will turn out ok after I send it.......

Henrik Härling

Ch Pencloe Dutch Gold

Nevedith Justa Jesta

Ch Nutshell of Nevedith

Dumbriton Joking Apart

Hillsdown Fergal

Ch Birkonbrae Forever Love

Birkonbrae Buttons N` Bows

Nevedith Rare Rouge

Hillsdown Fergal

Ch Pencloe Dutch Gold

Moonbeam of Kienford and Pencloe

Nevedith Justa Joy

Ch Nevedith Uptown Guy

Ch Nutshell of Nevedith

Chilka Dairy Maid

CH Peperone Solid Gold

Birkonbrae Cour De Lyon

Hillsdown Fergal

Siobhan of Hillsdown

Cobyco Cavalier

Ch Master Shoemaker of Oakbark

Oakbark Mistletoe & Wine

Oakbark Calender Girl

Peperone Paper Ribbon

Ch Master Shoemaker of Oakbark

Oakbark Mister Wonderful

Oakbark Generation Girl

Peperone Paper Model

Ch Hardknott Quadrille

Peperone Piaffe

Peperone Papergirl

Avalonia said:
I see the dog CC winner is an Aust.Ch. and was shown there I think with a litter sister (gold in her name too).  I want to add him to my pedigree program but don't know sire or dam.  Can anyone help me out with those details?
Thanks.

Lanny Morry

Lanny. Aust ch peperone solid gold is out of

Eng,aus,nz ch nevedith rare rogue imp uk

Aus ch peperone paper ribbon imp uk

:cheers:

John mcleod jnr

Is this what you want

Jill

Pepperone_Solid_Gold.png

Lanny. Aust ch peperone solid gold is out of

Eng,aus,nz ch nevedith rare rogue imp uk

Aus ch peperone paper ribbon imp uk

:cheers:

John mcleod jnr

Thank you John and Henrik. I was pretty sure I knew his parentage and I was right. So he is a littermate I assume of White Heather who has already won her English title? I think the combination of Nevedith and Peperone with the strong Oakbark background has produced some of the best dogs ever produced in England so I am not surprised. Is there a picture of him anywhere to be had?

Rare Rogue had 7 Eng.Ch. get in a very small number of breedings done while he was in England -- actually quite an exceptional number of Eng.Ch. when you consider the few matings before he eas exported, and now thanks to his litters in Australia he has produced one new Eng.Ch. via White Heather and very possibly a second if/when Peperone Solid Gold is made up. So he could have 9 Eng.Ch. get in fairly short order, which is wonderful.

I am particularly interested in Rogue children because we have two of his daughters ourselves -- Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Wotta Wispa and Eng.Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Ceefa Ceely -- and one grandson in Cdn.Ch. Frontrunner's Full Monty, and out of these three dogs we have bred Rogue children, grandchildren and great grandkids that have proven to be wonderfully sound and breathtakingly beautiful. We are currently running on a 12-week old red and white male of Ceely's (sired by Fin.Swed.Cdn.Ch. Scheik's Ardbeg Avalonia) who reminds me the most of Rogue of any dog I have ever seen, and in keeping with that, we have call named him Rogue and just applied to have him registered as Avalonia Reckless Rogue.

I will be following Peperone Solid Gold's results with a lot of interest in the shows ahead!

Lanny

PIcs as promised

Dogs first

Vet and Open winner ( also won CC :cheers: )

Limit , mid limit and Post grad

Anita with the junior and reserve CC winner

Puppy ( and best puppy in breed ) and minor pup

a very handsome `Gladly ` just for Vanna

Well done to all :cheers: and especially to Teena and Mini :thumbsup: , Jax and India and Wendy with Savvy :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back